26- she love her !

SAM POV ÷

It's been five years... I remember well the last time I saw her....the last argument we had. I remember well how her face would brighten and blush when she saw me...her soft voice and her looks that made you believe that tomorrow would be better, she was like sunshine ...but the girl I saw that day in Selena's office was a different person...She was so beautiful that I had difficulty keeping my breathing steady... short black hair that reached her shoulders. Her facial features were more prominent and beautiful. She was no longer the tiny girl.... She was almost as tall as me, but .... but she was different.... Literally different as if she was another person.
her big brown eyes which once gave off warmth and hope became sharp and did not convey any emotions.

Five years later ... she was standing in front of me like a beauty goddess, with just simple jeans and a jacket.
I was trying to speak, but there was no sound coming out of my mouth and I could not find anything to say... I was frozen in place, my feet could barely support me to stand ... She was standing like a statue in front of me with wide eyes looking at me ... It was clear that she was as shocked as I was, but I know very well that the situation was more difficult for her.
I saw her closing her eyes and clenching her palms tightly ... My heart ached to see her in that state because I realized that she had not moved on, forgiven or forgotten what happened five years ago.

After what few seconds that seemed like an eternity, Becky opened her eyes and, without looking at me again, she took two steps back and left the office as if she was searching for space to breathe.

I wanted to run after her, but what would I say and with what right? She looked as if she was ready to throw herself out of the window just because she saw me for a few moments. as for me, I was not in any better condition. I felt like I was suffocating and could not comprehend anything around me. What I wanted at that moment was to get out of that building because I wasn't ready to talk to anyone.

I did not expect that after 5 years seeing her would have an effect on me...My feelings were mixed when I saw her, I didn't know whether to say I was sorry or hug her or kissing her.

After I left Gomez Company and got into my car trying to catch my breath, I sat in the car trying to gather the strength to drive away...about an hour, I reached the beach where I could begin to gather my thoughts to comprehend what had happened. There were many questions were running through my head, such as: How did she end up working with Selena?
Did she and her father return to their old home?
Is mon still Single or did she find someone who caught her attention... after me?
I was curious to know what would satisfy my curiosity about her.

Unexpectedly, I found her image hunting me to the point that I had a headache... There was a strange feeling that came over me after I saw her.... I never expected that I would be so affected by seeing her to the point I was unable to sleep that day after I spent the whole day by the beach trying to calm down... trying to find Peace again.

.
.
.
.

A few days after seeing Mon, I was a bit distracted. When I told my friends that Mon worked for Selena's company and that she had returned to Thailand, they told me it would be better for me to act like adult woman and go to Mon, say welcome back and something nice and apologize if necessary, maybe we can get rid of remains tension or grudge between us.
Their idea did not seem good to me, but they were right. We still have unresolved matters that must be talked about to make the situation comfortable for both of us. Also during those days I was able to find out that Mon spent only 5 months in Canada, then she and her father moved to England to settle there, then she returned to work for Selena Company and apparently she is the miracle of the Gomez Company that they were talking about.
Her father has cancer, just as happened with her uncle, but the details of her life in England are a question mark.