Chapter Twelve : Hospital

MADDIE POV

"Baby, please wake up." I hear Jake's voice.

My eye lids feel heavy and I can't seem to find the strength to open them.

"Jake, everything will be just fine. She'll wake up in time." I hear an unfamiliar voice.

"But what if she doesn't? She's been out for two weeks." Jake says.

Two weeks! What the hell happened to me to make me pass out for two weeks?!

I attempt to move my fingers and I feel sheets move under my fingers.

"Did you see that?" Jake asks.

I move my fingers more as I attempt to gather up enough strength to open my eyes.

"Maddie? Can you hear me? If you can please know that I love you and I can't lose you." I feel tears hit my bare arm and I know he's crying.

I pool all my strength and open my eyes to see a Jake that looks like he hasn't slept in a month.

"You look horrible." I choke out.

"Oh my god Maddie! I'm so glad you're okay." He says looking into my eyes.

"What happened?" I ask looking around the room to see that I'm in a hospital.

"What's the last thing you remember?" A woman in about her late 30's early 40's asks. I'm assuming that she's Jake's mother.

"I remember sleeping and seeing my mom and the Moon Goddess. They told me that I was special; that I had the abilities of both a seer and a healer. Than I woke up and was attacked by rouges. The last thing I remember is the damn rouge jumping on me." I reply.

"Wait, you're what?" Jake says with wide eyes.

"The Moon Goddess said that I was seer and a healer." I reply.

"That's what she meant by stronger than everyone else." Jake whispers under his breath.

"There's one more thing I remember;" I start. "I had a vision."

"What?" Jake's mom shouts.

*****
JAKE POV

She's been out for two weeks. How could I have let this happen? She is my responsibility and I'm suppose to protect her. I failed her.

I haven't slept in a few days and I feel like hell for letting Maddie get to where she is now.

"Baby, please wake up." I say to her still body.

"Jake, everything's going to be fine. She'll wake up in time." My mom says from the other side of the room.

"But what if she doesn't? She's been out for two weeks." I say.

Two weeks! I move over to sit by my mother but out of the corner of my eye I see movement.

"Did you see that?" I ask frantically.

I watch my little angle as she moves her fingers. Please, please be waking up. Please please be okay.

"Maddie? Can you hear me? If you can please know that I love you and I can't lose you." I feel tears spill form my eyes and hit her arms.

I watch as her eyes flutter open and land on mine.

"You look horrible." she chokes out.

"Oh my god Maddie! I'm so glad you're okay." I say looking into her eyes.

"What happened?" she asks looking around the room.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Mom asks moving in behind me.

"I remember sleeping and seeing my mom and the Moon Goddess. They told me that I was special; that I had the abilities of both a seer and a healer. Than I woke up and was attacked by rouges. The last thing I remember is the damn rouge jumping on me." She says and my eyes go wide.

"Wait, you're what?" I ask.

"The Moon Goddess said that I was seer and a healer." She clarifies.

"That's what she meant by stronger than everyone else." I whisper under my breath.

"There's one more thing I remember;" She starts. "I had a vision."

"What?" Mom shouts.

"What was it of?" I ask.

"It was before the wolf attacked. I saw what he was going to do." She replies.

I start to pace the room and I hear a knock on the door.

"Calm down you shit brain idiot it's just Alpha and Luna." Ace shouts in my head.

I walk to the door and open it to see Alpha, Luna, Xavier and Layla.

"How is she?" Layla asks.

"Well, she's awake." I say and her eyes widen.

"Really? Hows she feeling?" Xavier asks.

"She has something she needs to tell us." Mom says.

"What is it?" Luna asks.

"I had another chat with the Moon Goddess." She says from behind me. "I'm a seer and a healer."

"You're a what?" Layla shouts.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>
I'm so sorry for not updating the past few days but things have been hectic with school and sports. I really hope you liked this chapter and I've been reading a few werewolf fiction books by my friends and would like to recommend "Why I Can Never Be Normal" by music_lovers5327 It's an amazing book so far!

Once again, sorry for not updating!

Thank you all and don't forget to vote!
XX