Chapter 23

"Baby I love you so much. I'm so happy right now I can't even explain it." Jake says hugging me and spinning me around in circles.

"I love you too, so much. Without you I probably wouldn't be here right now. You mean the world to me I'm so happy that you asked me to marry you." I say practically crying.

I'm so emotional. This whole time I was thinking that only Layla was going to get props rd to but here all three of us are. Basically crying from happiness and with our arms wrapped around our mates. All of this, all of the planning and trouble they must have gone through to make this happen, just makes me speechless.

We all head back to the pack house, us girl talking about wedding stuff and the boys just chuckling at every idea we have. Us girls head back to my room and talk some more without the guys interruptions when I remember something I have to ask the girls.

"Hey, while I was in that coma, did I get my period?"

The girls look at each other and I think I may hurl. That means my periods three weeks overdue... It's never been this late before... Oh shit.

I run straight into the bathroom and lock the door. I begin to vomit in the toilet and as soon as I'm finished I sit down on the toilet seat.

How could this be happening? I mean yes, Jake and I have had sex. Maybe like, for the first time last month but then, then all of that shit happens with me being kidnapped and.... Oh shit I think I'm gunna vomit again.

I lift the toilet seat up and let the remains of my stomach be thrown into the toilet. God, what's going to happen if it isn't Jakes? God what am I going to do...

"Maddie. You need to let me in. Please Maddie." Jakes voice echoes through the door.

I feel like I'm going to faint. I place my hand on my stomach.

This explains the cravings.

This explains why I haven't gotten my period.

That explains me feeling sick and throwing up.

That explains my sudden weight gain and my amount of food intake.

I'm not just eating for me...I'm eating for two now...

God. This is bad, this is really bad.

I walk out of the bathroom in disbelief with my hand on my stomach.

Layla give me a look and pushes Jake from the room. He growls but give in considering she's basically Luna. We follow her into the bathroom and the pulls out something that I never thought I'd have to see this early in my life.

"I had a pregnancy scare once. I keep these in every bathroom now just in case."  Layla tells me and I nod.

She hands me a box and they leave. I stand there for a minute. Maybe I'm just freaking out for no reason, maybe I'm just sick not pregnant.

I pee on each stick and leaven them on the sink to finish their readings.

I sit in the bed room with this girls and they try to comfort me by telling me that Jake will be so excited to be a daddy.

"Except, I don't know it he is... While I was kidnapped, they... They raped me. I do not want to tell Jake until I know if it's his or not his. He deserves to know that before its born." I tell the girls.

"Right... Honey, I'm sorry for all of this having to happen but you just have to make the best of it. If you are pregnant after all."

My phone timer goes off and I make my way back into the bathroom.

Each test reads two line....

Holy shit; I'm pregnant...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Like this chapter? I hope you do. I don't know how many more chapters there will be but it won't be much longer. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote.

Thanks

Xoxo
-Maddie