Chapter two

👌Hi guys, this is my second book. Don't bother reading my first one because truly, it's crap. I absolutely love to write and I need you guys to comment on how much you like it!!! Anyhow I hope you like this one also,like as well!!! Anyhow enjoy. Love yas!!!👌

We all just laid under the for hours. Everyone started to quieten down..... And so did the sun. Men and women laid down.
"I can't handle this anymore" tessa yelled.
Matt got up and started hugging her as she began to cry.
I was sitting by myself. Cam and Izzy were cuddling next to me. That's one reason why I hate being single. I just wish u had someone to love. To pick me up when I'm down. But for now. I'm by myself. Everyone was fast asleep now. Except for me. I was picking up marbles and throwing them around. I was alone. Matt didn't talk much after he had be so badly betrade by Lacey. We were all feeling that way. We had been around a killer the whole time basically! We are stuck out in the middle of a death zone. As I laid back down I looked up at the stars. They were flickering and were so bright.
" so much for a holiday." I heard a voice say.
It was the cute boy from the plane.
I smiled and he sat next to me.
" what are we going to do with her?" He asked. I looked over at Lanas body laying on the ground.
" we will bury her in the morning." I sighed.
He put out his hand
" Scott."
" Maddy" I smiled. He was such a gentlemen.
We shook hands for a while then looked out across the horizon.
With a fright I jumped back when I heard the most saddest sound.
" oh I'm sorry Maddy and Scott, he woke you up!"
" no it's fine. He's hungry!" We all looked at the newborn with the dry lips. His cries filled the air. I grabbed him and took him to lana who was laying on the rock where she had passed. I laid the baby on her chest and pulled out one boob. The baby began to drink his mothers milk and he stopped crying. I sat down next to her still holding the baby stable. Katy walked over and sat next to me.
" let me take him, you get some sleep" I sighed.
" she smiled and walked back over to the tree where everyone laid together sleeping.
Scott walked over as well and laid next to Lana ( the opposite side to me).
" Maddy?" He asked.
" yeah" I whispered.
" Was she a friend?"
I looked at the little boy who was growing into a sleep.
" I thought she was" I said as tears filled my eyes!
" what was her name?"
" Lacey."
" to think you could trust someone!" He scoffed as he lent back on the rock to stare at the stars.
" yeah" I cried.
The baby boy slowly realised for his mothers breast. I grabbed him and load him in my arms then patted his back.
" are you gonna be cold tonight?" I asked Scott.
He scoffed.
" nah it's not even cold"
" anyway the little guy has to be warm. Hey speaking of which what's his name?!"
I looked down at his precious little face.
He started to do a little grin.
" Eric." I sniffles as I ran my finger up and down his little nose.
I stood up with "Eric" in my hands.
"Night." I smiled at him.
" night Maddy!"