Here I Am - Mason Mount

Song : Here I Am - Leona Lewis

Context:

You work at Chelsea Football club. Your dream job and place to be. As a physiotherapist. On game days, you assist the other physios with helping to make sure that the boys are fit to carry on playing or during the week, you give them little check-ups. However, since you have been working there, your boyfriend Taylor (or whatever name you want), who doesn't like when there are other guys around you, especially football players, wants you to quit your job. You've only been working at Chels for a year and a half. All the boys love you and treat you like family. What you really like about the boys is that you all joke about stuff. You have become extremely close with them all especially the England boys. Conor Gallagher, Raheem Sterling, Ben Chilwell, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Reece James, and him, Mason Mount. You are unbelievably close to Mason Mount. You always have been. You see, you and Mase have known each other for quite some time. You met at Chelsea Football Academy, at the age of six but due to you and your parents moving all the time for work, you lost contact until now.

Start of story

You arrive your normal time, 8am sharp. You park in your designated spot, in the car park, right next to MM19. You notice that his spot was empty which meant he was running late and that is very unlike of him. You wait in the warmth of your car, because when Mase recognised you a year and a half ago, you both made a pact that if either one of you were late to work, you would wait for one another, the same goes at the end of the day. For example, if you're not at reception and Mason is, he goes straight to the physio room as he knows where you will be at the end of the day. However, if it was the other way round you would have to find another player or G.P (Graham Potter) to fetch Mase out of the changing rooms or he would never come out but sometimes you would find him on the training pitch doing extra training. Fifteen minutes later, a white Mercedes arrive and parks up next to you. You turn your engine off, grab your bags and get out of your car. You look at Mason as he comes out his car ‟You're late" you giggle ‟Sorry darling but my car wouldn't start" he says giving you a hug and kiss on the cheek. Once he grabs his bags and locks the car, you both walk into the office and go get breakfast with the other boys.

*After Work*

After a long day in the physio room and observing the boys train, you finally finish doing check-ups on some of the more senior players, you pack away the equipment. Whilst packing away there's a knock on the door ‟come in!" you shout ‟hey, it's me, you ready to go?" Mason says, popping his head round the door ‟yeah just coming" you say smiling at him as you put the last box of stuff in the cupboard and lock it up. You grab your bags from behind your desk and go out the room, locking the door to the physio room. You then walk to the car park with Mason, laughing and joking about stuff. ‟What are you doing tonight?" Mason asks ‟Taylor has a football match, and he wants me to go to it, but I've seen enough football today" you giggle ‟come to mine, I miss you. We haven't spent any time together for so long. Dec is going to be there with Lauren, they miss you too." Mason pleads with you ‟I'll see what I can do" you say, giving your best friend a hug and then getting in your car. You call your boyfriend Taylor and tell him you can't go to his football match. He gets angry but says ok anyways. You look at Mase, but his car is gone. You throw your phone in to your bag and go to Masons house. Once you arrive, the familiar white Mercedes is sitting in the driveway. You park behind it and go up to the window and bang on it. You see Mase jump, and he rolls down the window ‟you little b*tch" he says laughing ‟I'm going to get you for that" he says. He starts getting out of the car and as he is chasing you, you spot Lauren and Rice walking up the driveway ‟HELP ME" you scream, running behind them and hiding.

They both laugh and guard you from the crazy Chelsea player, that's running towards the three of you ‟get back here you little sh*t" Mase shouts as Dec and Lauren move out the way. Mase grabs you and spins you around. You squeal and hold on tight. ‟you two are cute, stop!" Rice says. You blush and giggle nervously. ‟Y/n has a boyfriend Dec" Mase says with a little hurt in his voice.