Lazy Mornings - Jude Bellingham

"Don't leave," you mumbled as you slightly opened your eyes and watched as your boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed. Is toned back facing you as he ran his hands over his eyes in order to remove the tired morning sight.

"I need a wee," you heard Jude say back with a laugh as he turned around to your resting body. His hand fell onto your cheek as he pushed away the odd hair in which laid on your face. His smile was so delicate, and his body suited so well on your fresh white sheets.

"Oh then, please go to the bathroom," you quickly said with a laugh as you sat yourself up and watched Jude clambering the bed. "I would prefer to keep a white bed rather than yellow," you added as you shouted so he could hear you from the bathroom. It is very rare that you and Jude ever get to have a quiet morning with the sound of the TV playing and your arms wrapped in one another's.

"I heard that," Jude announced as he came back into the room with a giggle falling from his mouth. You where sat up against the grey headboard as you watched his large body jump back into bed. His head rested on your bare thigh once the white sheets fell from your legs and all onto his side. You had never met someone so needy for a duvet. Jude did not know what the word sharing was and had no intention of learning it.

"What do you want to do today?" You asked as you watched his face rest on your leg and his arm rap around the other. He became a baby under your touch.

"Stay here," He answered with a mumble. He kissed the skin off your leg as your hands wandered through his dark hair. You often wondered if he had always been this soft, or was it just your power?

"We can't stay here all day," you explained with a laugh as you watched his eyes shut at the feeling of your fingers against his hair.

"Hmmmm, whatever you say," Jude whispered as he started to draw random lines across your skin with his eyes still completely shut. His breath was delicate against you, and you knew how much a quite relaxing morning would help him after such a busy week. You loved life like this. Perfect and lazy.

thank you for 23k reads
tumblr - lfc21