The chronicals of n&w part 14

I have been awakened.
Like seriously I haven't been on wattpad properly in like 2 years. Plus kind of due to covid I have fallen out of the pjo fandom so I've just sort of left this book. I do really wanna get back into the pjo fandomm
Thank you for 75k reads.
Someone requested I post more of this series so I've done some digging and found the last 6 chapters.
Enjoy
Venus :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV

"Hey ladies and gents, before all else, Nico and I have got a story to tell." That was all it took for me to know it was time. Judging by the stunned looks he received from his siblings, Will hadn't notified them that we were going to hijack the campfire gathering.

I stood and made my way to his side, avoiding my fellow campers' gazes. Sparing a peek, I saw that the majority of them were watching with undisguised curiosity. My friends were all silent, waiting for one of us to speak.

"Should I start, or do you want to?" I whispered to him, angling my face so that the onlookers couldn't read my lips. In response, he pressed the mic into my hand. A tiny smile lit up his face, but behind his eyes I could see a flicker of worry. It was time to be brave.

"Ladies first." He finally breathed, and I sent a soft glare his way.

"Um, hi, guys. Just so you know, I don't have a script or anything, so I don't know what strange tangent I'm going to go off on in eventuality." I paused to collect my thoughts. "For a long time, I was angry and scared and alone. I didn't know what to do, so I pushed anyone who tried to help me away. On the outside, I began to improve, but it was a slippery slope. The happier I pretended to be, the unhappier I felt. But I grew up. I did what I had to do and let go of my childish notions. When I was captured and held prisoner by Otis and Ephialtes, the crew of the Argo II saved me. I internalized all of my problems and tried to function normally, but I was alienating you guys in the process. I'm sorry." I addressed my friends, who were clumped together in the middle of the crowd.

"You weren't that bad, dude. You were one of us then, just like you are now." Jason called back. I nodded gratefully and continued.

"Some stuff went down as we approached the House of Hades, and I shut down just as I began to consider opening up. After that whole ordeal, it was time to bring the Athena Parthenos to camp. I won't bore you with the details… you already know what happened. Reyna became like a sister to me. Without her and Coach Hedge, I'd be dead for sure. And then I met Will. I mean, I already knew about him but I'd never really spoken to him personally…"

"I'll take it from here," Will murmured to me. "I was always pretty open about my feelings, for the most part, even if no one really paid attention or cared. That's why Nico fascinated me from the beginning. Someone who kept such a large part of themselves locked away, imprisoned within a mask of impassiveness. I wanted to understand him… to help him. And things began to happen." I snorted at that.

"Totally not a vague understatement."

"Shut up."

"No." I smirked challengingly. A few people snickered.