Blurb

Crystal has never really dated or pursued a relationship with anyone. And she told herself that she was perfectly fine with that. She told everyone who questioned when she was going to put herself out there that she was okay with being single. She claimed she didn't have the time for dating.

And that was true for the most part. Crystal was once okay with being single. But after her younger sister married her longtime girlfriend and started building a little family, she realized how lonely she really was.

Gigi is fresh out of a bad relationship and trying to regain confidence and love for herself. And it isn't easy. It's insanely difficult to get back to the way she used to be before that relationship after being broken down for so long.

So she dresses up as other people to feel beautiful and worthy of love. Disney princesses, to be exact. She makes a living by dressing up as princesses and attending children's birthday parties. As a princess, she finds it easy to smile and be happy and feel worthy of love, but when she gets home and the wigs and makeup come off, she's just broken down Gigi again.

Crystal doesn't expect her niece's birthday party to change her life. And Gigi doesn't expect the party she was booked at to change her life either. But neither of them can complain when they lay eyes on each other for the first time.

----

A Crygi centered fic is long overdue from me. I hope you'll enjoy it