Chapter one

Soon, I heard a massive BOOM  although I didn't notice it much. The. I heard the screams. I started rushing towards home as I rushed back towards home. The screams got louder and louder the further towards my home I went. I saw warriors which I didn't recognize fighting with the city guard 

Mhurchadha warrior armor:

City guard armor:

I ignored them as I ran closer to home. When I got there, the sight terrified me and filled me with anger. " Paul!!!" I yelled "Ms. Kjendalen!!!" I saw Ms Kjendalen's body lying on something, and it was Paul. I rushed over and felt for her pulse, but she had lost a lot of blood through a large, deep gash up her arm and into her neck. Paul, however, just had a bruise on his forehead and was unconscious. I lifted up my caretaker's body and scooped Paul up, and saw a soldier coming towards us, although he hadn't seen us. I quickly darted to the well and climbed down,and we stayed there for what seemed like hours. Occasionally I would hear a scuffle and hear a sickening schluck, but the only noises were that if the flames, and the crashing of buildings to the ground. 

We had stayed the night in the well, and I started to hear noise again. This time, it was a large clamor and the sounds of the strange soldiers' immolation. The screams quickly stopped and I heard a voice yell "search for survivors! They must be cared for after that attack!" I decided to take the risk and climb out of our hiding spot. I was so exhausted and I felt nearly half dead by the time I saw who was shouting. I saw the one sight I would've described as beautiful. The royal army of Tøft had arrived, and had set up camp here. I saw tents being erected along with one of my favorite people ever. 

"Look! Over there!" Cried Mr Zhang. "More survivors!" The army's soldiers rushed to us and quickly took Paul as the last thing I saw was the legendary armor of the Kingdom of Tøft.

Royal Army of Tøft Soldier's armor:

The last thing I thought before I slipped out of reality was "we made it

The last thing I thought before I slipped out of reality was "we made it..."