Friends with a Virus 2: Aussie Ping

I'll say on thing about the Cybernet.

It was gigantic.

Mitch glanced over and saw the look on my face and chuckled "Its amazing isn't it?" He asked, gazing over the vastness of the area. "I'm told it was made to resemble a city"

I nodded silently and looked around at the other programs that roamed around. A male program with marron eyes and chocolate locks was walking with a program in a purple cloak, a female program with white bows in a mess of brunette hair, and even another hybrid program. One program ran up to Mitch and Jerome.

He had blond hair with short bangs, that slightly covered sky-blue eyes, black pants, and a white T. "Hey Doods!" He said excitedly. He had an accent, it sounded like he was based off an Australian male.

"Not much" Jerome said as he gave the blond a fist bump "Just showing a new program around" he said as the blond turned to me.

"My names Lachlan" he said, holding his hand out "The Blur program"

I took his hand and smiled "I'm Preston, the Lava Program"

His face lit up "Lava? Thats sick dood!" He looked at my wrist "So you're still in Delta form?" He asked.

"Yeah, but Jerome said I should upgrade to Gamma soon" I look the blond over for any sign of the blue pixels that would spell out what stage he was in. "What form are you in?"

Lachlan pushed up his bangs, reveling the word 'GAMMA" in blue pixels on his temple "Gamma mate, but I should upgrade to Beta soon, like Benja and the Bac"

"Who's Benja?" I asked. I knew who the bacca was, but I'd never heard of a Benja.

"That'd be me" Mitch said raising his hand.

"So its a nickname?" I questioned.

Mitch shook his head "Not exactly" he said "When you upgrade to Beta, you get a secondary name or an extra add on for your name"

I raised my eyebrow "Whats it for?"

"Well" The hazel eyed boy started "The programs ourselfs don't use them much, they're really just Identifications for us. My secondary name is BajanCanadian"

"And mines JeromeASF" Jerome added.

"Thats pretty cool" I said, now thinking of the possibilities for my secondary name.

Lachlan was about to speak again, but a loud chime rang across the Cybernetic sky.

"Uh.... what was that?" I asked when the noise stopped.

Jerome grinned "That was the introduction pitch, which means its time for the other programs to meet you!"

"What do you mean?" I asked the bacca.

Jerome chuckled and started walking, gesturing for mee to follow "We'll show you"