XXXV

Perth opened his eyes lazily as he was greeted by the buzzing of his phone. He might already knew who is the caller, yet he was still calm and relaxed as he searched first for Saint. 

The man rolled over to the other side of the bed again, but this time Saint was facing Perth, exposing his chest and perfect collarbone, that is of course full of love marks. Perth formed a satisfying yet hungry smile on his lips. Then he turned around and walked towards his phone in all his glory!

"Hello?" he pick it up before the call gets disconnected.

"Son.." it was his father.

"Dad, good morning." he greeted his father without any malice.

"Have you seen the noise? Come to the house." and the call got hung up without him having the chance to answer. tssk! this only mean one thing. He needs to be home or he needs to be home ASAP!

He went back to the bed,there is no rush, and started collecting Saint and bringing him to his embrace, then started showering him with tiny kisses, from his brows, to his eyelids, to his nose, his cheeks then settled on Saint's lips.

Saint groaned from the constant disturbance and tried to move his face away, but to his dismay, he was unsuccessful. Saint had no choice but to open is eyes and look at earnestly at this big of a man disturbing his sleep. 

When Saint's eyes finally gain focused, and was not sleepy anymore, he found that Perth was looking at him like he has something to say. "Are you okay? Something happened?" his voice was full of worry.

Perth only smiled at Saint and said "Something that you should not worry, but I have to come home today. Dad called me." when Saint heard this, his heart jumped but he did not know why.

"In any case , you are not allowed to leave the house!" his thoughts were dragged by Perth again. 

"Nah! I'm too tired. I'll just stay here and wait for you." Saint said and immediately added. "Please don't lock me up! I... I will not run. I promise!" Saint even raised his right hand. His actions made Perth laughed. "Okay! Stay here Phi. I will be back shortly." and he kissed Saint's forehead.

"No..uhmm.. take your time with your family!" and Saint shrunk back to the bed, stretch for a second then succumb to sleeping again without even checking if Perth already left or not.

Blag!

Sounds of cracking and breaking of glasses and furniture can be heard inside the house of Tanapon. Perth casually park his car at the parking space of the mansion and get out with ease.

He did not check the news because he already knew what happened. Now, let me tell you. The Tanapon industries is owned by his Father- Prae Tanapon while his Mother Achara Tanapon is not even a shareholder, this is what they have agreed before their marriage. The same goes for his Father-he cannot interfere with Achara's company, but they can help each other grow.

Achara's family is known for their construction business. It is very well-known throughout Thailand and many businessmen hired them for construction concerns. Also his mother loved charity, she has a lot of charity under her care. But this time of the year, there was another construction company that is on the rise. 

Nobody knows who owns this company and how it operated but it managed to get few clients that were under Achara's hands. Nobody knows because in every project or even bidding the company is represented only by the Vice-president. And this Vice-President is highly skilled and is very proficient with his presentation that many believe he is the true owner and is just acting.