Chapter 1: Vshojo? Sign me the fuck up!

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Welcome to the Parallel World, A whole place that has nothing but mass destruction...

As the camera moves around, we see multiple floating buildings that are either destroyed or abandoned...

However...we have spotted some giant corpses at some buildings, both outside and inside...

The camera stopped moving, as it zooms forward, we see a small identity sitting on a throne made out of rocks and chains...

It was the one and only...Deimos...

Who appears to be bored of his current situation...

Let's see what he's up to, shall we? )

-Deimos' P.O.V.-

(Ugh... I'm so bored in here! I already killed this big fucking agents for god knows how long! Where the fuck is Sanford and Hank anyway?!?!)

*sighs* "Fucking hell, this is getting a LOT boring than i expected..."

(As i heard another giant agent trying to approach me, i just lifted my hand up as a chain rope goes straight through its chest, killing the agent in the progress)

"Man, i wish i can escape from this hellhole and maybe find something more exciting than this..."

(Then i cupped my chin, thinking about what i just said, after a long solid minute, i remembered something)

"...Wait, there IS a way i can get out of here!!!"

(I quickly jumped off of my uncomfortable throne and started running and jumping around)

-Scene Change-

(Here i am...at the actual end of this crazy world...and it has a lot of Tricky's...minions dead bodies all over the floor???)

"Aww...i missed the fun..."

(I was a bit disappointed for losing a really good fight, but whatever, right now i wanna leave this hellhole!)

*looks up at the cracked red beam* "...Oh well...Cowabunga, it is!"

(Without any second thoughts, i yeeted myself toward the beam and everything i see turn white)

-Scene Change-
-3rd P.O.V.-
-Somewhere in Nevada-

Deimos: *surfaces up from the ground, then faceplants first on the floor*

(He muffled in pain by successfully exiting from the Parallel World)

Deimos: *gets off the floor, shakes his head* "Ow...i should've done a flip for that"

(He looked up and see that he's no longer in the hellhole he was before)

Deimos: *his eyes widened up* "...no way...I'M OUT OF THAT SHITHOLE! FUCK YEAH!"

(His celebration didn't last longer after he looked where he landed earlier)

Deimos: "Woohoo! Suck on it, ya big guy made out of black blub! Yee-" *turns around* "-Haw- Oh my god, what the fuck is that big ass skull?!?!"