Chapter 2: Getting to know the girls

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the first chapter, we saw our mercenary, (Y/N) Deimos (L/N), getting bored in the Parallel World, so he decided to find a way to get out of there and explore the real world...

However, after he got out...he found his partner, Sanford and Hank, laying on the ground, lifeless...meaning they died and failed the mission, which caused our survivor to get revenge on Auditor...

But doing that, he had to leave Nevada and went to an airport for going somewhere in Japan...

There's only one thing remaining for him...

Time to bring the party to a group of girls! )

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V.-

(Alright!!! 16 hours of flight was a HUGE pain in the ass, literally! But nonetheless, i managed to get out of Nevada, hoping God that my path won't across on that crazy ass clown or that black blub with a halo...)

"Time to visit uh..." *looks up at the sign* "...Japan! Time to explore Japan!"

(I then decided to walk out of the gate, finding the exit as i walk past a group of girls)

???: "Hey! Excuse me sir!"

(I stopped and looked over, taking good eyes on the girls and they have animal ears and tail- IS ONE OF THEM A FUCKING DRAGON FROM SKYRIM???)

"Yeah? Wassup shorty?"

???: "Oi Cabrón! I'm not that shorty!"

"Woah, easy there! I was joking!"

???2: "Uhm excuse me, are you perhaps D-Deimos?"

(How the fuck does she know my name?)

*crosses my arms* "What if i am? Y'all gonna take me to jail or something?"

???3: "Actually, we're here to pick you up too"

"...Huh?"

(I was confused, these girls are here to pick me up? Am i a fucking lost child to them?)

"Care to elaborate?"

???: "She really mean that, we got a message from our boss that we have to pick you up alongside with them" *points at Nazuna and Kson*

(I looked where she pointed at and i saw a really adorable smol angel and a tall gangster with big tits...she can't naturally that big, right?)

"So let me go straight to the point, you all-" *points at the girls* "-are here to pick-" *points at myself* "-me up just so y'all can take my ass-" *points at the exit* "-out of this airport and expect me to follow your orders???"

???4: "Pretty much, Yes"

(Sheesh, that dragon girl sure has a sexy voice- WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BLONDIE? SHE'S EVEN BIGGER THAN THE GANGSTER!!!)

"...If i come along, promise you won't try to get under my pants?"

???5: "That depends if you behave or not~"