Chapter 8: Goodluck Kiss

"Are you ready?" Still standing with the help of the crutches, Seokjin straightened Taehyung's tie and dusted off his suit. Today was his thesis defense day.

"I'm nervous..." He said. "Can I have your good luck kiss?" His eyes pleaded.

Seokjin smiled and pecked Taehyung's forehead, making the younger one smile... Then pecked the tip of his nose... And then his right cheek... And his left cheek...

Their gazes met, eyes to eyes, then lowered to the lips. Seokjin tilted his head and pecked Taehyung's lips briefly, assessing his response, but Taehyung seemed eager. His lips parted and his eyes begged for some more. So Jin kissed him again. Deeper. Longer. Pulled Taehyung's slender waist closer to him and held him tight.

As Jin finally let go, Taehyung's lips searched for his instead, and they crushed into each other again, savoring every sweet taste they'd been longing for years. Didn't want to be separated anymore... Didn't want to be apart from each other anymore...

Hyung... I've been missing you for so long...

And I've been loving you for as long as I remember, Tae....

One of Seokjin's crutches fell on the floor, yet that didn't stop them. Taehyung's knees began to feel weak, but his hands held Seokjin's body tightly to prevent him from falling.

The pull and the push were getting demanding and needy. Every breath they took was ragged and hot. Taehyung moaned involuntarily. Their burning bodies attached and rubbed against each other.

Baby... Jin tried to restrain his urge. "We must stop, you'll be late..." He tried to catch his breath. Taehyung frustratedly bit his lips hard and nuzzled into Seokjin's neck. Kissing Jin seemed to wake up his wildest carnal desire. It was not enough! He wanted more of his hyung... He wanted to be taken just right here and now...

"Do you need some time to cool down?" Seokjin asked and caressed Taehyung's back gently. A gesture that was supposed to help soothe him, but Taehyung's body took it quite the opposite. It ignited him even more.

"H-hyung... Give me a minute..." He let go of Jin's embrace and went to the bathroom to cool himself down.

Seokjin let out a deep sigh of frustration. He licked his swollen lips and rubbed his warm face. "Oh gosh..." He tried to calm down as well, picked up the falling crutch, then walked to the bed to sit down.

He now knew that Taehyung also wanted the same. And he wouldn't want to wait any longer to make Taehyung his.

*****