18

"We'll do 3 rounds of tequila shots." Alexis says looking to the bartender. The shots are handed to everyone. Everyone cheers and drinks their shots.
Kevin has his arm placed over the back of your neck.

"It's time to get fucked!!" Edson says yelling loudly.

"A putear putos!!!" Kevin yells, holding his beer up into the air.

You immediately head over to get a table close to the dance floor. The guys are already dancing, but only near the table, since there waiting for more drinks to come. Your dancing in your seat, unable to wait. Your ready for the dance floor, or more correctly the dance floor is ready for you.

"Ya quieres bailar?" Kevin says, talking into your ear.

"Si!!" You say moving your hips side to side, while sitting.

"Te Saco." Kevin says standing and reaching his hand out to you. You look over to Diego, he's looking at you.

"Vamos." You say grabbing his hand.

La Bebe is playing.

Your hands are wrapped around Kevin's neck. His hands are placed on your hips. You move your hips side to side. Kevin takes one of your hands and holds it with his. He lifts it up in the air.

"Vuelta." He says over the music.

You slowly twirl, moving your ass and hips as needed. Kevin holds his beer out with the other hand.

"Aye! Aye!" He says hyping you up.

"Mira!! Aye!!!" Alexis shouts.

You slowly start dancing down, and when you almost reach the floor, you get back up slowly. Kevin backs-up, watching you do your thing.

You look over to see if Diego was looking, but he was already gone.

You continue dancing with Kevin.

After about 20 minutes on the dance floor, you and Kevin go back to go get new drinks. Edson and Alexis had brought over girls to your booth. One of them was talking to Diego, who came back, god knows when. He would lightly touch her shoulder while talking, he was being touchy. Jealousy wasn't something you would ever admit to, but you knew...two could play at this game.

"I'll be back." You say talking into Kevin's ear, placing your hand on Kevin's thigh as you got up. He smiles at you.

You begin walking to the bar, you wait in line. The line wasn't going fast so, you pull out your phone to kill time. You look through your dms.

Zayn Malik

Bad bunny

Becky G

Karol G

Pedro pascal

"I guess the universe wanted us to meet again."

You look up from your phone to see the same guy from the grocery store.

"I'm sure that's a good thing. Right?" You questions.

"Absolutely. We had a good encounter plus, that seasoning. It was good." He says smiling.

You look at him and smiling.

"I'm sorry I don't think I ever taught your name."

After your drinks were prepared, you invited your guest back to your booth.

"Hey guys!! This is.." you're cut off by one of the girls.

"LUNAY!!!"