Chapter 2

Keltic
I came home to Jamie and I's apartment a few hours ago. Got the clothes I bought today and separated them by colors; I have the whites in the washing machine.

I'm currently cuddled up on top of Jamie's lap. We're cuddling in the living room with the lights low and the shades drawn. We're watching something on tv, "How it's made" I think? Jamie really likes it. I do too a little. It's very interesting and dorky. Just like Jamie.

"Hey sweetheart, can you please get us some drinks?💖" Jamie says to me. God, even if they told me to eat dirt, I could never say no with the way they asked it.

"Yes mast- I mean yes love" I blush and Jamie just smirks at me. Jamie and I are joke around a lot. Sexually, and normally too. This is the first time it's accidentally slips out, though.

"What was that my dear? You were gonna get us those drinks?" Jamie giggles. "Yes love" I respond. Also no, I'm not day drinking. When we refer to drinks, it's always a Pepsi for me and a Sprite for Jamie.

I returned with the drinks and a couple pickles on a plate with a fork. I love pickles and since we've started living together, Jamie says my lips always tastes so so... salty :)

"Pickle breath. Well pickle and Pepsi breath." Jamie teases and we go back to watching.
I curl up in their arms and I can feel myself getting sleepy. Jamie plays with my hair and says "I love you princess. Forever and ever. In our sleep, when we're apart, and when we're together"

My hearts melts at what Jamie had just said. It feels like butterflies are in my chest and I giggle a little bit. I slowly drift asleep in their arms. Jamie just hold me. I can hear their breath, their heartbeat, and feel their warmth. It all is so comforting.

I'm so damn happy. Words can't explain how insanely happy I am.