Chapter 2: Ophelia....

Amelia sighed I was taken from my family and kids who where taken from their family or more likely to go back home with their memories erased of ever being here said Amelia.

In saying that I was told I'm probably going home tomorrow said Amelia I don't want to leave you here with Philip but I want to see my mothers face again said Amelia.

I've been here for four years I want to see my family said Amelia.

I've been here with non stop with being experimented on and tortured I just want to go home now said Amelia I'm sorry said Amelia as she sobbed softly we promised we'd go home together said Amelia.

even though they will erase my memories of ever being here said Amelia I'll never forget you said Amelia softly as she sobbed.

Ophelia hugged her and patted her back softly shsh she said softly it's okay I was born here I understand I might never go home or have a home to go back to.

my only home died within these walls but still hoped of seeing the sky just once.

and not these artificial lights by magic and lamps and torches said Ophelia.

if I ever do make it out or escape I'll come find you said Ophelia.

Promise? Said Amelia.

I promise replied Ophelia

Then before Ophelia could say more the doors opened and the guards grabbed Amelia and Ophelia.

Wait! Yelled Amelia I was supposed to go home tomorrow.

Well your family is catching onto us said one of the guards so you're going home today to get them off our asses aid the guard.

w'Where are taking Ophelia said Amelia she's had her experiments for the day said Amelia.

Does that really matter to you? said the guard you're going home why do you care about her still said the guard.

because i have a heart you assholes said Amelia I'll care about her until I die said Amelia.

oh please said the guard as he chuckled at her you won't even remember in a few minutes said the guard

Amelia glared at the guard how the hell can you people do this to children and still have a heart? Or the stomach for that matter how do you even sleep at night? Said Amelia.

With tons of glasses of beer said guard that's we stomach this twisted shit.

meanwhile Ophelia was getting dragged to a different room the room had more locks a brighter light.

but the hallway this time had greenish brown carpets and some carpets where dark red and the lights in the halls where a dim orange ish yellow.

and the door how one square window to look in at the top of the door.

Then Ophelia remembered this was the room her and her mother used to stay in.

They are probably gonna mess with my mind soon thought Ophelia then I'll end up like mom then Ophelia thought back when her mom was alive.

Back then after Ophelia was born her mother was allowed to be with her until she could feed herself then she'd be gone for half of the day.

And when she came back she was nearly out of her mind and I got her to snap out of it she told me this.

I fear that your father won't find me soon enough said Sophia but don't worry said Sophia he will find you when he finds you don't hate him okay he was told a lie he thought we where dead

I never told him this said Sophia but when we are bonded and not related he only feels the bond of my mind if I've gone insane he will think I am dead because the cord struck him.

if I regain my sanity the feeling will go away but if I continue to lose my sanity he feels this struck every day or every time I get experimented on witch is in the middle of the night.

it's said if you love your partner enough you can feel the cord when they die I don't know if that's true but I have no doubt that he loves me enough said Sophia as she smiles.

he will come for you Ophelia don't be afraid they might try to erase your memories but they won't stay gone for awhile because of your blood and the curse we casted upon you whatever curse someone else tries to cast upon you will be broken.

in the presence of your mother your father you cousin Theo and your true love I love the rest of our family but I don't wanna take the chance said Sophia.

Okay mama said Ophelia

I fear this is the last time you'll see your mama said Sophia in her right mind and this time I don't think you'll be able to bring me back said Sophia but don't cry and be afraid said Sophia you'll be okay you've made this far without me said Sophia.

Ophelia wiped her tears as she heard her mothers words of course she loved her mother but as she got old enough to know anything nearly everyday her mother came back to her not in her right mind and she used to hug her and tell Ophelia.

her moony would come for her she didn't know who moony was but as she kept repeating it she started to understand that moony was her father.

So Ophelia kept hope that her father would come find her like her mother promised but as one day her mother didn't come back and she had to hear from a guard that her mother passed from a failed experimentation test.

Ophelia didn't even have enough time to process her mothers death or to even grieve her she was pulled into the same experiments her mother had to endure and they where absolutely horrific it was a miracle that Ophelia didn't lose her mind as well.

then on the day they took Amelia from her the later sent Ophelia to Erase her memories that night as Ophelia was on her way back to her room they didn't have her in any restraints she was a blank card now she didn't need them then as her memory slowly faded she noticed in the hall Amelia's teddy bear she held dearly

as her memory was kind of still there Ophelia didn't know why but she knew she needed that teddy bear everything in her was screaming to go get it then Ophelia pushed the guard away from her and ran down the hall as fast as she could and grabbed the teddy bear.

then she noticed a small splatter of blood on it that looked like someone tried to clean it up then Ophelia heard a voice in the back of her mind say run or you'll be next Ophelia didn't want to end up like her mother and just like that Ophelia ran for her life.

she heard the guards scream behind her for her to stop but every time they screamed Ophelia sped up she had to get of there and meet her father then as she ran.

she saw a glimpse of her father he was in his kingdom he was throwing things around and yelling at someone and then he put on his robe and marched out of the king on his horse with a couple of other people.

Ophelia never saw what her father looked like but her mother always described him to her and the man in her vision fit everything in her mother's description.

dad* thought Ophelia don't give up on me I'm right here.

and in a blink of an eye Ophelia's memories where gone.

what am I doing at this door? Thought Ophelia where am i?

who am I?....