Chapter 3: she's alive?!?..

I'm sorry your highness said one of the knights but with all due respect we thought they were dead as well...

Herron roared with anger where are they! He yelled as he pushed everything off his desk in frustration.

Their research facility and lab was located in the dragon's eye caverns said the knight.

Okay said Herron where is that located?!..

The knight grew silent.

Where is that located? Said Herron as he looked at knight confused.

i'in the 3rd section your highness said the knight as he looked down.

The 3rd section? said Herron the far section or the section near the river he said as he calmed down.

No sir said the knight the underground section in the east wing is where we found it.

The east wing? Said Herron as his eyes grew frantic you mean? For 6 years my family has been sitting literally below me? Said Herron.

as his eyes began to turn from frosty blue and green to a mixture of red orange and yellow his eyes almost looked like fire the way the colors aligned.

Also we got news that they might have got help to get in here from one of the higher ups said the knight.

w'What does that mean said Herron. That someone of my family or one of my friends helped them get away with this? Said Herron as he seethed.

We think so said the knight.

Gareth* said Herron  you and William and Tristan are with me and call Elaine she's coming with us as well something tells me we are gonna need her said Herron I'll meet you at the entrance of the castle.

Yes your highness said Gareth as he left.

Herron sighed in relief  my family is alive said Herron as he sighed and put his  Robe and headed out the door.

Gareth arrived at the entrance where King Herron was waiting with the other knights Elaine was the only female knight mainly because Elaine and Gareth where the only people Herron trusted with his life.

Let's go said Herron as he began to ride.

Yes your highness replied the knights.

As they

followed him.

Your highness said Tristan we have to sneak in even though you own this place the black owls would be thrilled to have captured the king since they don't care about the law or who you are.

Herron nodded as he went through the secret passage into some vents as he went through the vents he came to the vent door as he crawled out along with the knights he noticed a bunch of doors that has weird locks on them.

Experiment 204? Said Herron as he looked at the number on the door is these the doors of people they've kidnapped? Said Herron.

It looks like it your highness said Gareth.

Then Herron continued down the halls as he walked further down he passed a teddy bear in the middle of the floor..

That's strange though Herron.

Then as he made it further down he heard a voice at the back of his head that said.

Hide* and you'll find her~~

Herron was suspicious of the voice but he was to desperate to argue with it.

Hide! Whispered Herron as he ducked by some boxes.