Chapter 1

8:00 PM Friday
The way he looked at him, his eyes. They were everything to look at; those gorgeous brown eyes. Pup couldn't stop blushing as Alpha looked at him insatiably, it looked like Alpha was going to take him right that second. Pup, hardened inside his chastity cage knowing Alpha was thinking dirty thoughts about them both.
They hadn't known each other that long but pup had fallen in deep with his sexy Alpha. His toned white skinned body which could be seen exposed through his singlet had pup sweating all over. The height difference might have seemed odd to others with pup being 6'7" and Alpha being 5'5" but that didn't matter to them. Pup loved his Alpha.
"You okay my pup?" Said Alpha
Pup nodded and smiled gleefully at Alpha, trying not to hint at how much of an affect he had on pup. Pup could feel his cage filling up with each passing minute inside the UBER.
"We are nearly at the hotel, pup" Alpha whispered into pups ear
"Once we are inside, you hop into your gear and get ready for Alpha"
Pups eyes widened, Alpha noticed and rubbed pups thigh to calm him down and acknowledge the reaction. "I will keep you locked up, if you don't calm down." Alpha gruffly said, but quiet enough that the driver couldn't hear.

The car pulled up outside the Hotel, both expressed thanks to the driver for the lovely ride and gathered their bags. Pup looked up at the towering building above, it was a glass tower that scaled easily 40 floors. This was the tallest building pup had ever seen, it was a lot taller than the 4 storey building back home. They both made their way inside, it was the nicest place he'd ever seen, bright and warm but also super luxurious.
"Room for ..." Alpha said to the charming receptionist whilst puppy was distracted admiring the surroundings.
"One bedroom suite on the 25th floor... here's your keycard and departure time will be 11am on Friday" the receptionist instructed
Perfect!, pup thought that meant we have the whole week to get to know each other.
Both gathered their bags and headed towards the elevator. As they both waited for it to arrive, Alpha reached down pups pants and felt his ever hardened cock. Pup moaned and Alpha squeezed tighter to punish his loud puppy. *ding* the elevator announces "Hush puppy" alpha says, releasing his pup sliding his hand out and patted his pup on his ass. Pup was in heaven. Alpha moves into the elevator pushing pup inside with him pressing the floor number. The elevator starts to climb upwards and so does Alpha feeling up his pup and biting at his shirt trying to get at his nipples. Pup moans in delight "Alpha, please" he groans out loud lifting his arms upward to let Alpha have access to the entirety of pup. His nipples harden along with his throbbing cock that begged to be freed, pup couldn't think clearly as the elevator slowed. Alpha stopping his teasing of pup, returns to normal formation leaving wet patches around pups nipples on his shirt.
The elevator opened and Alpha and pup were greeted by other guests. Pup saw the guests notice the wet patches but couldn't care less about what they thought. Alpha made his way off the elevator carrying their bags, pup followed closely behind. Their room was at the end of the dimly lit beige hallway. Pups excitement grew more as they drew closer to the room, the anticipation to show his pup to his Alpha finally. He was going to burst.

Pup pushes the handle down and quickly moves into the room. It was so luxurious. The room was creamy white, it was well lit with a lovely king sized bed that pup knew wasn't going to have much sleeping done in it. They also had an en-suite and balcony. This room was big too so they could pup out in comfort. Alpha looked at the bed "Alpha is going to get comfortable on the bed, pup can go get ready in the bathroom if he likes" he said to his pup. Pup looked downward at his cage feeling it throb inside. "Puppy will be unlocked, if he is a good boy and is quick" as soon as pup hears that he races into the bathroom with his gear bag. Locking the door behind him, he looks at himself in the large mirror by the sink, time to pup up he mouths. Pulling out his tail and lube, harness, mitts and hood he slowly began to transform into his pup as the gear went on and clothes came off. The door unlocks and opens but no human is standing, but this white muzzled pup who is on all fours looking at his Alpha. Alpha sits up and acknowledges his pup but can't get over how gorgeous his pup is all geared up. This was his pup