Chapter 3

8:00AM Saturday
The last few hours felt like a blur to pup as he awoke from his nap. Opening his eyes to see Alpha wrapped around him completely naked and exposed on the bed. They must have both fallen asleep after he cleaned them both up, he remembers alpha telling him to lick all of the cum up and to swallow all of it. Noticing a patch under pup, he could feel alpha's cum leaking out of him. It was still warm and thick.
Trying not to wake his adoring Alpha up, he manoeuvred his way out and towards the bathroom, pup felt very sticky. Removing his hood before entering, noticing his hands were free. Pup figures Alpha must have unlocked the mitts before he went to sleep. Pup moved towards the shower, he looked confused as this wasn't an ordinary shower. You could set the exact temperature of the water and the pressure. Pup hit the automatic preset on the shower and water started pouring out of the head above. The water dripping down his chest, he reached for the soap inside and started to clean his body. The suds falling down and forming a white pool beneath him. The soap slipped from his hands and fell to the floor as he was about finish. Pup reached down and bent over to reach for the soap.
Alpha took that chance and slid inside pup. Pup gasped and moaned in shock, standing up immediately "Morning puppy" Alpha said grinning.
"Good morning Alpha, you sure know how to make an entrance" pup said
"Well you kinda just left it open and pup didn't seem to mind" he said rubbing his hands down pup. Pup nodded in agreement, he did enjoy Alpha surprising him like that. Pup cleaned Alpha up, making sure he was cleaner than pup. Once they were shiny and clean they both toweled off and made their way back into the room.

"That bed is going to need to be changed, pup was very messy when he came last night" Alpha pointing out the stains in the blanket "Well if Alpha hadn't locked up puppy for so long, he wouldn't have been so pent up and been able to... some-what control it" smiling at Alpha, knowing too well that he will probably be punished later for his cheekiness. Opening their bags, they both found clothes for the day ahead and quickly dressed before the breakfast menu ended at the cafe downstairs. Putting their gear back inside the bag, they tidied up the best they could and headed towards the elevator. Doors closing behind them, Pup remembered how Alpha played with his caged cock last night at this exact spot, pup wanted to do the same to Alpha. He reached down the unsuspecting Alpha's pants and started stroking his cock with a tight grip. Alpha growled quietly in pleasure. Pup could feel Alphas cock hardening in his hand and that he was beginning to leak. The elevator began to slow from its descent, pup relinquished his grip and pulled his hand out  as the door opened. Pup was proud of what he had just done. Smiling and licking his now wet fingers, he could taste Alpha.
"You taste great" the amused pup says as they walk towards the cafe as it cleared out of breakfast goers. Alpha wasn't amused unlike the pup, he still has a very hard cock which he is now having to discreetly hide its leaking. Pup notices and feels bad, he kisses Alpha and apologises. Alpha accepts the apology but pup hasn't heard the last of this. The breakfast menu was full of so many sweet things and pup had a sweet tooth he wasn't going to deny. "I think I'll have pancakes with bananas and whipped cream" he says. Alpha looks at pup with wide eyes. "You sure you can eat all that pup, no wastage remember?" He questions the bouncy pup. Pup nods and Alpha lets go of the subject. "I think I'll have the French Toast" Alpha gains the attention of the waiter attending and gives their breakfast order. "Should be about 10 - 15 minutes sir" the young waiter said before walking towards the kitchen.
The food arrived not that long later, pup couldn't believe the size of those pancakes. He was having second thoughts on being able to eat all that. It was mountain of 6 thick pancakes stacked on top of each other, dripping in golden syrup with banana slices on top with whipped cream. "Pup better eat all of that or Alpha will punish you" looking deviously at pup, pups cock twitched from the threat.

Pup devoured 5 pancakes quickly but couldn't push himself to eat anymore. He wanted to be a good boy and finish but couldn't do it. Alpha was just finishing his last bite of his French toast "I'm finished pup and it looks like you are too... there's still a pancake though so looks like Alpha has to punish you". Alpha tells pup to wait at the table while he pays for their food. Pup is too full move so he thinks about what Alpha was going to do to him... tie him down and edge him, maybe lock pup up for the rest of the week. He didn't know what but Alpha had that look in his eye that said to him, he wasn't going to waste again. Alpha returned shortly and directed pup to follow him. Pup closely behind Alpha found himself walking towards the toilets. They both entered the toilets, found a cubicle that fit them both. "Kneel pup and open your mouth" he ordered pup. Pup obeyed and knelt on the cold ceramic floor, it wasn't very clean either. Alpha zipped his pants down and pulled out his cock and said "Puppy will swallow it all". Alpha looked down at pup and began to piss in his pups mouth, pup gagged as his mouth filled with yellowish liquid quickly. Pup gulped down all of Alpha's piss, Alpha looked pleased he got to use his pup this way and that some of it had soaked his pups clothes. "Now bend over Pup, Alpha is going to fuck you right now as punishment" he said as he stared down at the wet kneeling pup. Pup stood up and Alpha pulled down pups pants, he stroked his now hardening cock and pushed into Pups hole. Pup moaned as Alpha thrust quickly in and out of him "ALPHAAAAA!" Pups moans fill the cubicle and bathroom. Pups cock is now hard, he reaches down to stroke it "No touching pup" alpha growls. Alpha pulls out, pup whines as the hard length inside of him suddenly disappears. "Open up pup" he orders, pup obeys and opens his mouth. Alpha stroking his now long hard cock in front of pup, sensing his climax coming fast strokes faster. Alpha moans loudly as he cums all over pup and inside his mouth. Alpha admiring his work he'd just done, smiles noticing cum on pups shirt and pants. Pup won't be forgetting who Alpha is and what he can do to pup anytime soon.