Chapter 2

9:00 PM Friday
Pup was playing with his toys on the carpet whilst Alpha pulled something out of his bag. "This is for later pup, we are going to play right now" he said, smiling at his adorable puppy who was too busy biting into his squeaky bone to hear. Alpha patted down a space next to him on the bed, pup jumped on the bed and sat where Alpha was patting.
Alpha patted pup on the head and began to really examine his pup fully. His locked paws in the mitts to stop pup using his hands, the large tail inserted inside pup, the cock cage that pup was leaking from and the white muzzle pup hood. Pup sat like a good boy as Alpha reached down at the cage and tugged at it, making puppy jump but also moan as his cock pressed hard against it. "You've been a very good boy, you can be freed for now, but no playing with it, this is Alphas and he will let pup cum when he says he can" Alpha said authoritively and reached around his neck to grab the key which pup had sent before meeting to show his commitment to Alpha.

Unlocking the cage and removing it slowly to ensure pup wasn't harmed, Alpha gazed at pups cock which was now erect fully, begging for attention. Without hesitating, Alpha opened his mouth and began to swallow pup fully. Pup whimpering at how close Alpha was pushing him to climax but also feeling Alphas tongue lick his hard shaft and head. Pup thrusted deeper into Alpha's throat, feeling it reach deeper and get warmer. Alpha knowing pup couldn't hold much longer drew back and released his now pups soaking cock from his mouth, watching it aggressively throb. "Pup was a good boy not cumming just now, Alpha is proud of you" smiling and kissing his puppy on his muzzle. Pup wagged his tail in appreciation but also to push the insertable against his prostate. Alpha could now taste his pup on his tongue and in his mouth, he tasted like heaven. Noticing he was still clothed, he began to remove his clothes whilst saying "I don't think it's fair that Alpha be in clothes whilst pup is exposed and because you were such a good boy, you can now play with Alpha".

Alpha now fully exposed, pup stood to attention. Seeing Alpha's cock as hard if not harder than his drove pup crazy. Leaking precum onto the blankets. "No wastage pup, Alpha doesn't like mess or wastage. Put your muzzle underneath and clean Alpha up" he ordered. Pup moved closer towards Alpha's cock and positioned his muzzle close to the head and shaft. Opening his mouth to swallow any of the leaking substance, Alpha took the chance and pushed his cock right into the back of the now gagging pups throat. Pulling back to give the pup some reprieve he pushed in again but held it longer. He wanted his pup to taste every bit of Alpha and he was going to make Pup enjoy every second of it. Alpha also wanted to please his pup so began to stroke the pups hard cock and push him closer with each stroke.
"Please let me cum Alpha, I'm so close" pup moaned with each stroke. Alpha spanked pup "Puppies don't talk" he growled. Knowing pup couldn't take much more he flipped pup on his back. "I'm going to take out your tail pup, it's not going to be the most comfortable but I know my good boy can handle it" rubbing the exposed pups belly. Slowly, both Pup and Alpha push and pull to remove the inserted tail plug. Pup is pushed closer to the edge as the plug is removed, leaving behind a large gaping hole that was soon to be filled with Alpha's erect cock. "This is going to be hard and fast" he says to the obedient pup laying before him. Pushing his cock deep inside pup, he thrusts in and out whilst stroking pup.
Feeling his pup reach his limit, he yells "CUM FOR ME PUP!" as soon as pup is given the order he erupts all over himself and the blankets beneath them. He was covered all across his chest and neck with his hot cum. Seeing pup climax, pushed Alpha also filling pup deep inside. He stayed inside pup as they both lay on the bed, Alpha on top, pup beneath heavy breathing. "You did incredible pup, I'm so proud of you" he says smiling at the now exhausted pup. "Don't forget no wastage"