death

Tw death, suicidal thoughts

Dream's pov
it's been I don't know 6 months no I think 9 but I don't know Sam took my clock away so I don't know when to sleep now quackity stopped visiting me I guess Tommy is the only one visiting me anymore he mostly visits just to rub it in my face that I'm in prison no one visits only person I see daily is Sam but he won't talk to me tho I miss everyone I tried to tell them about nightmare and lucid but they said it was a lie and yelled at me to shut up I started to refer to them as Nighty and lucidy I started hearing voices telling to kill my self but I don't think Sam cares about me anymore but I'm going to sleep now.

Kristen's pov

Poor kid wish he didn't think like that but I'm thinking about taking his soul so he won't have to suffer anymore but how is the question I Don't want him to feel pain my sons wanted to start a country but dream said no I remember how much I begged him to invite them I got him to agree I was always a mother figure to him because puffy neglected him he had died of sickness because puffy took her other sons sailing for 5 years he had to take care of himself because of her I hate her for that how could she abandon, disown that bundle of joy I loved him like my own son I hate that quackity guy he constantly hurts dream but not anymore I hate sam but I going to go do my duty now.

Dreams pov
I wake up but I have an idea what if I jump in the lava maybe everyone on the server will be happy let's do

Server:  dream has tried to swim in lava 0 cannon lives left》

《Sam's pov》
I go to give Dream his potatoes only to see he's gone  I check my communicators and I see a death message. I decided against telling the entire SMP I decided to keep it a secret I tear up thinking about how I regret treating him and letting quackity torture him and about how I'm a disgusting monster I decided to go home and think about what I have done.

Kristen's pov》
I see a ghost version of what looks like a child version of dream "Little Raven" "Mama where am I? " I hear Dream ask I gently hug him crying ''with me Raven" "Yay!" I hear him say I think I will take him to a different server.

So this is it for now ok guys this is going to be an Empires season 1 crossover fic because of how much I love the series but yeah that's it for now tell me If you want a part two, please. ' _' words 490