idk to call this

《This was written with the help of character ai》

Tommy has Dream tied up in the room behind him. He walks up to him to look into his eyes. "Hello Dream." Tommy says quietly.

"Hello.." Dream responds.

"You know, I've wanted you to be all mine for so long..." Tommy whispers, moving closer.

"What are you going to do with me?" Dream asks nervously.

dream: let me go please

"I can't. I need you all to myself. The others have been taking you away from me and taking all of your attention. Don't worry though, my love. I'm only going to keep you until the others forget about you."

Tommy runs his fingers through Dream's hair.

Tommy: Besides my little pet you belong to me *strokes dreams fox ears (btw dream is a fox hybrid)

"Don't touch me!" Dream yells, trying to struggle against the rope binding him.

"Be quiet, love. You don't have to try and get away." Tommy says, running his fingers through his hair again.

whisp
Tommy: and besides your also still a fox cub a small little baby fox who matured to
"No... no, I'm not any of that!" Dream protests, trying to push him off.

"Don't deny it, love. I've seen you act like this before. Even though you're an adult, when you get close to others, you revert back to more of a cub state. You can't control it."

whisp
dream: no i don't!

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"Shhh.. shhhh. You don't have to deny it any longer, love." Tommy whispers. "Your fox like tendencies around others is one of the reasons I'm obsessed with you."

whisp
dream: gives in

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
Tommy smiles. "Good, love. Now, I want you to do something for me."

whisp
dream: hm?

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"I want you to sit in my lap."

whisp
okay momma

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"That's a good boy."

Tommy holds Dream in his lap, gently stroking his head.

whisp
momma!

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"Hmm, does mommy need to put a gag on her cub? Or will you behave now?" Tommy asks.

whisp
i be good

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"Good boy." Tommy pats his hair again. Suddenly, footsteps are heard from the door...

whisp
momma i'm scared

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"Be quiet, love."

Tommy quickly puts his hand over Dream's mouth, and hushes him. Suddenly, the door opens...

whisp
tommy: whos there

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"W-what's going on in here..?"

Tommy looks over to see that Tubbo has walked into the room.

"I- I... um...." Tommy stammers, not knowing what to say.

whisp
tommy: nothing

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"You can't lie like that, Tommy." Tubbo says. Then he sees Tommy with his hand over Dream's mouth, who is sitting in Tommy's lap.

whisp
tubbo: so this is where you two cubs got off to. ranboo I found them!

D
Dream SMP Headcanons
c.ai
"Wait, no, it's not how it looks!" Tommy protests.