The Pressure

A/N: Hey guys! It's me, Author-Chan! Today's new chapter, we have a very special character in my The Amazing World of Gumball book. Do you wanna know? Okay! Drumroll please!

So, the new character will be...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N A.K.A The Reader! Yay!

So I decided to add the reader in my book, since you guys love this book so much. I'll be doing an info about Y/N later right after this chapter.

Enjoy! 💙

-------------------------------------------------

Molly, Carmen, Ariana, Carrie, Teri, Penny, Masami and Leslie are inside Molly's new treehouse.

Molly: So what do you think of my treehouse, girls?

All except Masami nod and cheer for her new treehouse.

Leslie: I love what you've done with the bathroom.

The "bathroom" is a hole in the floor with a roll of toilet paper next to it.

Ariana: (Awkward) Yeah, what a nice and neat bathroom you got there, Molly.

Molly: [Off-screen] Thanks! I went for understated chique.

Penny: Molly has such a good eye for interior design.

All except Masami nod and cheer.

Ariana: Or, you can add some decorations in your treehouse and you can paint inside if you want. That'll be awesome to see your treehouse beautiful.

All except Masami nod and cheer.

Masami: Boring! You think because it's in a tree it's all that? Well, it isn't: it's just as boring as a real house. I mean, what is it you actually do in here, Molly?

Molly: Well, uh, I just hang out, watch the boys...

The girls look through the window; Darwin, Tobias, and Banana Joe are cheering on Gumball to jump over a van with a skateboard, at which he slams into, setting the alarm off. Y/N laughs as he takes a picture on his phone. Y/N is Ariana's twin brother and the oldest son of the Wattersons. He had a (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (f/c) hair. He's also a blue cat like his mother and his little brother, Gumball. Y/N also wore (f/c) jacket, (s/f/c) hoodie and a ripped jeans with no shoes like the rest of the family, except Darwin and Anais.

Masami: Laaame! You don't watch boys, you kiss them.

Everyone except Masami: [Surprised] What?!

Masami: Hold on! Don't tell me you don't have boyfriends. You do, Molly, right?

Molly: Uh, sure I do! You don't know him, though. He's way older and... he's in high school! [Smiles]

Everyone except Molly and Masami: Wow!

Teri: Well, my boyfriend is so old that he doesn't have a babysitter!

Everyone except Teri and Masami: Wow!

Carmen: Well, mine's so old, he stopped wearing braces!

Everyone except Carmen and Masami: Wow!