Y/N's Bio

Name: Y/N M/N Wattersons

Other names:
- N/n
- Bro/Big bro (By his siblings)
- Sweetie, Honey (By his parents)
- Kid/Kiddo (By anybody else)
- Sir Swears-a-lot (By anybody else)
- Prince of Elmore High

Age: 16

Relatives:
- Richard Watterson (Father)
- Nicole Watterson (Mother)
- Ariana Watterson (Twin younger sister)
- Gumball Watterson (Younger brother)
- Darwin Watterson (Younger adoptive brother)
- Anais Watterson (Youngest sister)

Height: 5'5 ft

Species: Cat-Rabbit

Looks:

Eye Color: (E/C)

Eye Color: (E/C)

Hair Color: (H/C)

Outfits:

Personality: Very serious, Stoic, Stern, Assertive, Charismatic, Sarcastic, Sassy, Benevolence, Outspoken, Independent, Kind-Hearted, Caring, Fun-Loving (At times), Protective, Understanding, Very loyal, Direct, Generous, Sincere, Cold (At times),...

Personality: Very serious, Stoic, Stern, Assertive, Charismatic, Sarcastic, Sassy, Benevolence, Outspoken, Independent, Kind-Hearted, Caring, Fun-Loving (At times), Protective, Understanding, Very loyal, Direct, Generous, Sincere, Cold (At times), Very short-temper, Strong-Willed, Quick-Witted, Reserved, Reliable, Alert, Hardworking, Talented, Skillful

Likes: His friends and his family, Music, Video games, Being with his twin sister Ariana, Adventures, Helping others, Fighting, Fun (Sometimes), Swearing, Feeling appreciated and respected, Truth, Taking care of his little siblings

Dislikes: Idiots, Arrogance, Jerks, Bullies, Lies, Liars, Tobias Wilson (Found him annoying), His brothers' annoyance/Idiotic, Argument/Insulting, Swearing, Hurting others, Danger, His friends and his family are in danger, Tina Rex

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Playing kinds of instruments, Sketching, Swimming, Photographer, Hacking, Karate, Baking, Cooking, Graphic Design, Gaming, Sewing, Multilingualism, Parkour (Find about more)

Abilities: Peak-Human Condition, Danger Sense, Master of Martial Arts, Master of Combat Skills, Expert of Acrobatics, Athleticism

Love Interest/Girlfriend: Rachel Wilson

Trivia about Y/N:

- He's born 5 minutes before Ariana, making him the eldest child of the Wattersons.

- Like Ariana, he's the popular kid in Elmore High.

- He's very Stoic, Serious and Reserved to around people. When it comes to his family and his friends, he's completely different but still being himself.

- He's very loyal and protective to his little siblings, mostly Ariana. Despite their opposite traits, they balanced out anyway.

- He inherited his mother's karate skills and her anger issues.

- He has anger issues like his mom, Anais and Ariana. However, like Ariana, his anger issues is way more violent, aggressive and dangerous than Nicole's.

- In his school, like Ariana, all of the girls are smitten to him, much to his dismay and nervousness.

- Unfortunately, he had his father's love of food. Thankfully, he worked out usually all day.

- If someone hurting, bullying, mistreating, messing his friends and his family. You better run, hide and pray because his "Demonic Side" unleashed like Ariana does.

- He had a part-time job as Barista, like Ariana's.

- The sibling relationship between him and Ariana is inspired by Kagami and Marinette from MLB, Mikasa and Eren in Attack on Titan, Edward and Alphonse or Mustang and Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist, Killua and Gon from Hunter x Hunter, and Tigress and Po from Kung Fu Panda.

- In "The Spoon", Ariana mention him that he was the one bought her headband and her choker, on their 7th birthday.

- He has swearing problems. Unlike Ariana, who swears a little, he swears a lot, a LOT.

A/N: There you go guys, Y/N Watterson has now arrived in my book! You will be (My OC) Ariana's twin older brother and the eldest child of the family. You are Reserved, Stoic and very Serious when it comes to strangers but when it comes to his family and his friends, he's Fun-Loving, Caring, Supportive and Protective. You will join your brothers' misadventures around Elmore alongside with Ariana. Enjoy!