Case File#3: Armed Against the Dead

[5:50PM]

Rei: Are you two sure, you can handle being all alone, just the two of you?

Takashi: Ryo, Yui? Are you for sure...you can meet up with us?

Yui: hehehe, you two are very cute for being so worried for us. Just a while ago, you two were screaming at each other's necks.. Hahaha!!

Ryo: (*smirks*) don't you worry, Rei.. And Takashi, we said we'll meet up... I promise to uphold that.

Takashi: alright then... take care, we'll meet at the other side, the east side police station remember that!!

Ryo & Yui: (*Scoffs*) Copy that!!

(*me and yui then turned around and went our opposite ways, good luck to Takashi and Rei..*)

(*we were able to walk far enough from were we last met Takashi and rei and we took for a sec and relaxed under a standing light pole*)

Yui: What time is it?

Ryo: let me check, its [6:15pm]

Yui: So where to now? Any bright ideas?

Ryo: let me think... hmmm

Ryo: ah, i think i know where to go now... follow me

Yui: Oya oya?

(*from what i can remember, there is a gun shop not far from where we actually are, and it's called the "Muerte Lobo's Gun shop" an infamous shop known for its improper customer service, soon after we arrived at the building, it was a 4 story building, and the shop was beneath it, implying that the rest of the above floors, are for the shop's intended use, we then stand in front of the Muerte Lobo's Gun shop to which the expression in yui's face is in shock as the buildings windows is fully covered up with metal wall sheaths inside*)

Yui: Ryo? Are you for real? Is this place even safe? It looks like a murder house.. And are you sure you know who this owner is?

Ryo: he is my sensei's old friend and is still a psycho after all this time has passed, yui... I advised you not to talk much.. Because the owner speaks a lot of English and Spanish, but of course he can speak Japanese but that's rarely the case.. Even until right now.

Yui: *Sigh*, as long as we can get through this... i'm fine in following your lead..

(*We tried entering the front door, but the door was locked and closed.*)

Ryo: crap... just how paranoid is he? Come with me, there should be another way we can enter, it should be around here somewhere.

Yui: alright! I hope we can get some gear for the both of us and bring back some to the group..

(*We then went into the side ally next to the gun shop to the left side. There was a metal door, yui grabbed the door knob and tried to open it but it was unfortunately locked.*)

Yui: Are you kidding me? This one is locked too?

Ryo: not for long that is... here use this to cover my rear (*gives the handgun pistol*)

Yui: oh nicee... never shot a gun before, but thanks...

Ryo: Be careful with it, I am just lending it to you, to cover our backs.

(*i then grabbed my locked picks, that was hidden at the side of my socks*)