Case File#6: Shooting at the dead of night.

[Late at night][April][Second day]

(*yui then came down the stairs, and saw me near the window, as Saeko was with Takashi and Rei was beside the stairs. And both saya and shizuka are sleeping.*)

Yui: hey, I've been hearing some noises outside? Is everything alright?

Ryo: obviously not.. and plu– W-w-what are you wearing?

(*yui was wearing slightly revealing clothes, as I looked away immediately from the sudden change of her attire.*)

Yui: Oya oya... looks like somebody is naughty.

Ryo: S-shut up! Hurry up and get your things and mines ready.. and–

Yui: And what?

Ryo: Just prepare our stuff. I'll come back down sooner or later.

(*shots of gunfire were heard at the top stairs...*)

[Bang, BANG, BANG!]

Ryo: yui, get ready... i'm gonna go and check things up the stairs.. And it seems kohta is firing.

Yui: how do you know it was Kohta firing?

Ryo: simple.. He's the only one carrying a gun and is able to shoot around here.. Now go and ready your things, just leave mine here... i'll be carrying my SCAR-17 up stairs and provide support.

(*As i grabbed my gun and walked towards the stairs leading up to takashi and kohta's room, i then see takashi going down the stairs and talking with rei, as well as him wearing his school clothes uniform, and Saeko in front of the exit door*)

Takashi: be right back

Rei: Takashi?

Takashi: There's a little girl who needs us now..

Rei: T-then i'm coming with you, To help!

Takashi: No.. Stay in the foyer and be on the lookout. I'll go there on the bike, i'll be fine.

Rei: by bike, but You–

Saeko: Let him go.. Its a man's decision after all

Ryo: You're going out to save a little kid, takashi?

Takashi: yes, she's out there alone, i cannot leave her be.

Ryo: your choice... i'll provide support from a far just like Kohta.

Takashi: thanks ryo..

Ryo: no problem

(*i walked pass Rei and takashi and went up the stairs and enter the room and went out to the balcony door, seeing Kohta firing at the infected and protecting the little girl*)

Kohta: Ryo! Your here, Finally–

Kohta: IS THAT A "FN SCAR-17" NO WAY, THOSE ARE SUPER EXPENSIVE!! AND IT HAS A "16X SCOPE" WITH A "QD SUPPRESSOR" AND AN ADDED HANDLED GRIP!!

Kohta: AND A TRIPOD!!

Ryo: *sigh* just focus on shooting... please! That little girl that you two are wanting to rescue might be in a tight situation, if you lose concentration!!

Kohta: Oh don't worry! I won't let those bastards get even close to her!

(*I then placed my gun on a sturdy surface for me to aim my gun at.. And I then directly aimed at the targeted designation, as I did... i see a little girl in a corner keeping herself safe but she isn't fighting, I can spot her father dead on the front door step of the neighbours house, im guessing she and her father wanted to find shelter but it all ended with him dying from the survivors inside the house.. Such a tragedy.. *)