Case File#7: United states of the Dead

(*Somewhere around America, The W.P.A.(World Protection Agency) hideout base was made in order to protect against the violent outbreak and in hopes of making contact with other authorities outside to properly deal with this matter. But only a select few can be within the base perimeters. And only some around the world that the base of W. P. A. has control over.*)

(*And the fall of the U.S has begun on a sudden rise of the dead all over the country, in the first few days has passed... and only one who can manage to have a sort of high control over managing this matter*)

Sakura: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS SOON TO BE DEAD!?

C.I.A agent (*telephone*): i'm sorry miss sakura but the details of information is true. The take off for the president has infected people on board, our information states that there was someone who sabotaged the plane on board and that they were able to bring in the infected on it without anyone realising, Soon they'll get word of the crash sight of neighbouring countries. It would only be a matter of time before the plane would crash, our estimation would be that they'll land on Japan's borders. But still tracking their location on flight.

Sakura: Wasn't he the one who ordered us all to meet up! To discuss the matter of the pandemic, and the increasing rise of the dead ALL OVER THE WORLD!! DAMMIT IT ALL! (*Smack on the table*)

C.I.A agent (*telephone*): all the other high ranking officers and selected council of the president have been infected and are on board with them, you're the only one left who has high authority to manage this pandemic..

Sakura: How about the general? Where is he?

C.I.A agent (*telephone*): We got word that he is with the president from the last I heard from him. Please Miss Sakura, you have to take charge now.

Sakura: I cannot initiate ANYTHING, without any confirmation from the president to make any moves on this matter! If you have some confirmation on the president to allow me to make any moves then, yes i'll be the one doing it! But I have yet to receive any confirmation!

(*a person then opens the door by surprise, and seeing sakura was angry on the call with the C.I.A. agent *)

Staff Sergeant: Miss Sakura, we've intercepted a call from an unknown caller, we need you.. You are our only superior as of now, who we can follow orders.

Sakura: *Sigh* i'll talk with you later, gather as much information as possible, i guess its now my job to handle this situation..

(*Miss Sakura then follows the sergeant to the war room, to which many people and computers and sounds of chatter and communication from one another is going back in forth and are trying their best to contain the pandemic and trying to communicate to other authorities and Military with the help of the C.I.A network and public/private network channels*)

Lady 1: Yes! We will send a delta team on your way!

Lady 2: Sorry sir, but we must continue to follow orders, get yourself together!

Sakura: damm.. This place looks like rush hour...

Sergeant: Miss Sakura, here it is..

(*he hands over a SPC phone, and as she holds it onto her ears, a man is then heard*)

Lobo: Ay senora sakura, long time no see... i'm happy that I'm able to still contact you, you know how hard it is to find traces of old contact info?

Sakura: what is it now, lobo? From what I'm hearing through this SPC, you're doing alright yourself... any news there in Tokonosu city?

Lobo: everything is in complete chaos, and there is no signs of any authority or help from the government making any major moves as of now

Lobo: Also, I've made contact with your student Ryōshi Gushiken, and I got to say, you have made him one hell of a student sakura...

Sakura: you made contact with ryo?! Hmph, that's good to hear, I have faith that he'd survive this.. I just wish I was there to meet him again,, but in my current situation it might not be a good moment.

Lobo: sounds like you're having a rough time.

Sakura: rough is an understatement... everything here in the west has fallen too much, many populated cities are overrun by the infected, and many of our soldiers and scouts are trying their best to contain and fight back the infected.

Lobo: Where are you right now? Is where you're at even safe?

Sakura: don't worry, I'm in a tight facility underground and above us is an army base and a military camp full of soldiers and ranking officers. I'm in a safe environment and i'm the leader at the moment, *Sighh* and to be totally honest, i wish you and ryo were here, i bet you two can help me out...

Lobo: don't worry, senora sakura, we'll eventually get there in America.. And meet you again, and plus... you're the toughest and strongest as well as the smartest woman out there.. No one can do this except you, I believe in you and you must believe in yourself, and I think ryo would agree..

Sakura: thank you... Lobo, for the words of confidence and encouragement. It helps a lot. Alright, time to get serious...

Sakura: Lobo... the president of America is soon going to be dead and his airline is infected, no doubt he'll die in the coming hours.. and we got word that he'll soon land in Japan's borders from the evidence and information I'm getting. I've also been appointed as head leader, any high military officers are to report to me and my responsibility has gotten even bigger now than ever before.

Sakura: please, if you meet ryo again please tell him this...

(*The entire world has begun to crumble but even when darkness creeps in there will always be light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how long it takes, the human kind will always fight to bring back the peace that was stolen by the undead.*)

(*And hopes to bring in that light to every person around the world, the cities of America are in flames and Washington D.C is in hell of flames with the cries and screams of people all over.. But this is not the end of what soon will be a new beginning and journey, for both master and student..*)

(*END CHAPTER*)