𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

Tw: yelling, slight talk of rape/sexual assult

"George Benny Harden! Wake your ass up!" He shoots up and rubs his eyes, groaning as he sees his dad staring at his neck. "The fuck is that?! I came in here to wake you up and you're fucking marked?! Who did this and when?! Did you allow it?!" Lev yells making george blush and cover his mark, a deep voice coming through from his phone. "Baby? Everything okay?" Lev immediately glares at the phone and knows who it is.

"Sorry babe I gotta go for a minute. Ill call you back when I'm done. Bye, I love you." He waits to hear one back and once he does he hangs up. "Tell me, George! When did this happen, and why?! Tell me everything that lead up to the mark, not alot of details just what was going on." He says sitting next to george who has to think about it to remember.

"Well, one day me and him were- hanging out, and I had asked him to mark me because I was ready. He disagreed and then we made a deal where for 3 weeks he would treat me like a princess, taking me out on dinner dates, picnics, walks on the beach, all that. On the last date of said 3 weeks, we dressed up, and I had decided I still wanted him to be my mate." He explained, Lev holding a glare at his neck. "How does he treat you now? Does he treat you like shit? If he does ill kill him. Did he help you afterwards?"

"Lev.. calm down. He treats me like a queen, always has. If he treated me like shit I wouldn't be with him and yes he helped me after. We took a warm bath together a few minutes after. I love him, dad.. stop acting like hes gonna kill me if I take one wrong step.. He would never lay a hand on me in a bad way." He mutters as tears push through his eyelids when he blinks, eyelashes wetting together and a few small tears slipping down his cheeks. "Why can't you just trust me when I tell you, hes a wonderful guy.. and I love him.. and he loves me..." he quietly cries, lev sighing and walking over and holding him tightly. "Im sorry I just dont know if I like the look of my 17 year old step-son being marked. Ill get used to it. I just wanna know when this happened."

"Uhm- the night before lastnight. While you and dad were on the nightshifts for your jobs, me and him went to his house after the date." He mutters, lev sighing but nodding. "Did you atleast enjoy it?" He laughs at the dark bluch that shows up on the others face, cheekbones and ears being covered in a light crimson as he jokingly smacks levs arm. "Yes I did. Can we not talk about this right now? Im tired." Lev nods, kisses his head, and walks out leaving the brit alone.

He grabs his phone and calls dream again, getting up and turning off his light before sitting back down to see dreams face looking at a computer. "Hey love. Everything okay? He sounded quiet pissed." He nods and shrugs, trying to figure out what dreams doing on his computer by looking in the reflection of his eyes, not getting anywhere. "Yeah he was pissed until I assured him that you did it with consent and that I was the one who asked you to do it. Before he left he had asked if I enjoyed it and I went red." He mutters the end making dream laugh and lean back from his computer, hands coming off the keyboard and looking at the screen before at the camera. "You better have enjoyed it. I went long and hard to make it perfect for you. Pun intended." He says with a chuckle, red covering the others face as he yells, 'Babe!'

They continue to talk until george zones out into the others eyes, a small reflection coming to his mind as, what he believes to be, rings. "Hey babe? What color jewelry do you think would look best on me? Silver or gold?" He asks, trying to get the description of the ring or find out what its for. "Gold for sure. Have you seen yourself with a gold chain? Hot as hell." He says as he glances at the screen, smirks and looks back at the camera. "Why did you just look at your computer like you wanna fuck it? The hell?" He laughs out making dream shake his head. "Just buying a few gifts for you. Nothing serious." He chuckles before he presses a few more buttons. "And they've been ordered. You'll see them next week."

Dream gets bored and decides to come over to hang out with george. He hangs up so he can drive and george looks around his room at the mess. "Holy shit I haven't cleaned in forever." He mumbles before walking around and picking up any dirty clothes, throwing them into a basket and throwing all the trash away. Making the bed, he finds a pen he lost awhile back tangled up in the blanket. He dusts off his nightstand, desk, dresser, and TV.

He unplugs the wireless vacuum he bought for himself awhile back and he vacuums up all the things on his soft carpeted floor, turning it off as he starts organizing his desk again. He puts all of his pens, markers, post-it stacks, ect into their rightful places in the drawers, using the desk vacuum he bought to clean up any thing that was under and in his keyboard after he cleans it. He empties both vacuums and puts them where they belong before he moves his cleaning spree to the bathroom.

He throws any dirty laundry into the basket and shakes off the rugs, rolling them up and placing them on his bedroom floor as he takes his bathroom trash and throws it into the trashcan in his room, putting essential oils on two cotton balls and putting them in the bottom of the can. He cleans and wipes down his counter, scraping off the paint from his mirror and repainting it with hearts, smiley faces that dream said he liked that is now their mark, and a burning rose. He vaccumes the bathroom floor and the rugs before placing them down and hanging a new air freshener in both his bedroom and bathroom AC vents.

He sets up a warm bubble bath, forgetting the other was coming over and as he sits down in the warm tub, his phone rings. "Baby where are you? You're not in your room and your bathroom lights off." He rolls his eyes as he lights the small candles he set up, the light dimly glowing and coating the room in a candlelight scenery. "Bath." He mumbles before hanging up, he hears the bathroom door open and the blonde man's eyebrows raise.

"Wow. You look beautiful in candlelight, darling." He mutters, sitting next to the tub and kissing georges head. "You can join if you want. I've been cleaning since you told me that you were gonna be here and I needed a bath in my freshly cleaned bathtub." Dream smiles and starts stripping and george scoots up so that he can fit behind him.

As they get comfortable theres a knock on the bedroom door, kamerons voice being heard from the other end. "George? Can I come in?" He closes the shower door and yells, 'yeah! In the bath! You can come in and sit on the stool.' She hums and walks in, sitting on the stool and seeing two foggy figures through the foggy glass. "How are you feeling? I havent asked in awhile."

He leans his head back against dreams chest and faintly smiles. "I feel great right now. I just cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, im taking a really nice bath with my boyfriend. Im amazing right now, Kameron. How are you?" He says, opening the door a bit, dreams chest, head, and georges head showing from the gap making dream softly smile and slightly wave at her, she does it back.

"Im doing okay. I just wanted to ask because I heard Lev yelling at you earlier and when I walked in you were walking around cleaning and didn't notice me so I decided to wait." He chuckles and lays his head closer to dreams shoulder. "Yeah he was really pissed when he saw the mark. Atleast its nothing big like theirs are. The full on have a large bouquet of roses as their mark. Mine just looks like a stupid, drunken tattoo." Dreams eyebrows furrow, looking down at george with a confused look. "I love it, I really do, but you can't lie. Thats actually how I drew it. I was drunk and was painting my mirror and it was there, so im right." Dream smiles and shakes his head, jokingly rolling his eyes. "Fine. You win." He hums and sees his sister slightly smiling.

"I'll go ahead and leave you two be. I just wanted to see how you were doing." Both the boys nod as she gets up and walks out, shutting the door behind her. "She kept looking at you weird. I dont like that." George mutters as he looks up at dream, a sad look in his eyes. "I know that look. Its a protective look. She just isn't fully trusting in me and she's trying not to show it." He hums and lays his head on dreams chest, sighing as he feels the warmth of the water start taking his energy, a deep sleep taking over as dream hums and rubs his back.
---
1648 words