Im horrible for you.

The clicking noises from the turn signal configured the image of a metronome in his mind as he stared out the foggy window. The car stilled at the light halting to the reds command. His eyes peered over to her hand, she ceaselessly tapped the wheel. She looked forward with a stern look that could only be described as a mothers worry.

She breathed two rattled breaths, " Indigo". A silence followed. He stared out the misty window not having anything to offer but his sharp heaving. "Indigo" she started again much more desperate in tone. Her hands gripped the wheel with vigor. She was unsettled, she had not expected to see her son covered in blood and unconscious when arriving to his job.

"I can't, I just can't." Her body trembled as she began to talk. "I don't know what's going on in your life." She relented. "You don't tell me anything..." pause. "and I have to wait and until you get hurt to know." wheezing out a the last bit she began to break. "And even then you refuse to tell me the truth, you just go in your room and then smooth over the situation as if your aren't the most delicate thing to exist indigo." The tears that ran down her face quickly got wiped away as she continued to rev up the car into moving.

"Mom..." indigo said softy, his mothers hand lifted to stop him from talking. "I don't wanna hear it. If I hear from you it's just gonna be, "I'm fine mom." Or "there's nothing to be worried about." And I know it's not." His eyes followed her expression as she drove. She shuddered over the wheel practically hanging by thread. He knew what he was doing wasn't the most healthy thing. But he couldn't have his mother stressing over him whenever a minor incident happens. He felt he could handle it on his own.

"I know you're a teenager, and at this point in your life you're experiencing something intense and overwhelming, but I'm still your mother and I need to know. I just want to know." Her voice quivered leaning against the wheel. The red light she in front of them glared at him as they waited for it to turn green. He could feel judgment as the time went by.

"Mom, I'm sorry..." he said laying a hand on hers. "But I have nothing else to say." He slide down in his chair looking up toward the ceiling. It had been stained with years of juice and child negligence. She hummed and once more began the car.

Isis

"Somethings wrong." She huffed looking out the window. "What's wrong darling?" Her mother said doing yoga poses in the background. She simply pushed the air out of her mouth conveying a disturbance she felt. "I can feel somethings wrong, like somethings coming." Her mother stood from her uncomfortable position and stared at her dumbfounded. "I thought I put enough crystals in here Isis, you said so." She visibly became upset seeing that the energy in the room had been weakened.

"Theres a million in this room, I'm sure there's one up your butt with how many you've placed." She said truthfully while rolling her eyes. "Isis, that's not as funny as you think it is. I'm a professional and I take environment energy wavelength very seriously. Please keep your comments." She went back to doing her poses.

She sat looking out the window. The wet forest was the one thing that could really calm her, but something was wrong and it bothered her. "Hmm, I'm going outside for a bit." She gathered her things and walked through the crystal room to the back door.

Indigo

He was exhausted from the entirety of the day. He didn't think so much could happen in a day. But nothing could spoil whatever happened between him and his Isis. His mother still cried as she drove. A dip void cracked open in his heart that poured an endless amount of guilt into him. He couldn't speak a word stunned by her clear sadness. He felt a failure for a son.