♡1♡

Hi , I have disclaimers for people who will read this story. Please read!

First of all, I am not American, and I do not live in a Western country so english is not my first language (it's my fourth).

Second of all I want my readers to be mindful that I have a different culture than you, so the book will not be like your usual stories .

Third of all Y/N in the story is not rude, modern, extroverted and constantly angry like I've noticed in most books on here. This obviously doesn't mean that all Y/N's are like this, but very much most of them are.

Y/N in *my* book will be similar to Hinata from Naruto personality wise, so if you don't like that you can leave.

She is hinted to be short and flat but only hinted and mentioned sometimes and isn't a big part of the story so you can imagine her in any body type to suit you.

Y/N's devil fruit is the heal-heal fruit. I'm aware Mansherry has it but we can pretend that she doesn't have it here.
It's also different from the original one.

The user can heal with any parts of their bodies, as long as they are touching the wound. Healing takes up stamina instead of life so the bigger the wound the more exhausted she gets.

Another downside is that whoever she heals will start to be fond of her, the more times she heals them the more it'll take effect.

Y/N is mostly a support combat wise but she does fight when time calls for it. She's not weak, but only prefers to preserve her stamina so it can be used to heal her team.

From here on low caps are intended!

Also at the beginning she is a crybaby because she is 9.

Thank you for reading. !

information of y/n

her love interests will consist of

main!
ace
sabo
luffy

secondary!

law
katakuri
boa

honorable mentions!

doflamingo
koala
marco

pudding
shanks
crocodile