♤19♤

I think this is how you use the word rizz 😂😂 my friend taught me it

we've been in the small ship for 2 days now, and we've already begun to quickly run out of food because of Ace's huge appetite. which means we have to land on a nearby island instead of continuing to one that's further away from the marines base.

so basically the island we're going to is most likely going to be filled with marines since there's a marine base literally inside of it. sigh.

marco playfully glared at ace, "its your fault for eating so much."

"hey! don't bodyshame me!"

"thats not what bodyshaming means idiot!"

"I can see the island!" the boys both turned to look at the direction my finger was pointing at, "finally! I'm absolutely starving!!" ace said as we slightly glared at him, "what?"

"its getting pretty dark so we should find somewhere to sleep too and leave the next day... its too risky to stay in the marines territory." I suggested, checking our bags and making sure we have everything with us while ace stated at me.

"you're so beautiful, y/n," he said as he put his rough hand under my chin.

"h-huh?"

"get a room!" marco grimaced as ace laughed, "jealous from my rizz eh?"

"where did you even learn that word!!!!"

"you see... I have high intellect..."

"ace? high intellect? you? out of everyone in this ship?" marco said wheezing as ace's face burned with embarrassment, "what the hell is that supposed to mean!!!"

"o-okay you two! we've arrived so keep your voices quiet and ace put your disguise back on!" I said as I jumped out and he did so. I tied our ship to a nearby wood and looked around me. we've landed directly into the city and it was pretty empty since it was night. the lanterns tied to the buildings along with the moon lighted up the place for us to see. it looked like a small city but it was wonderful. the archicture is very detailed and the streets were remotely clean as well. this place looks like its been absent of pirates for a very long time and we were about to break that peaceful streak.

as I admired the place ace walked up to me, his disguise covering him up completely and he just looked like a very tall and huge black creepy thing, "enjoying the view?" he said pulling me towards him by my waist, "please don't say stuff like that wearing your disguise I feel harassed...."

ace and marco laughed loudly but were interrupted by a loud, "who's there?!" and saw the light of a flashlight peeking from the right side of the alleyways near us. we all immediately shut up and sneaked away from there. as we continued walking throughout the city, searching for an inn or hotel or anything at all we slowly began splitting up. I only noticed this when it was too late as I was walking ahead of the two idiots. they probably got lost because they weren't looking around, too busy arguing and laughing....

a sudden breeze passed through me and I saw the marines patrolling around the place again. this city wasn't pirate free for no reason... the marines really took the job to protect it seriously. angry tears began building in my eyes, how can I get lost?! no one's out here for me to ask either... and im alone with these navy.. I don't want to be found and locked up all over again. I shivered but stopped once I saw a figure ahead of me pass by. I quickly ran towards the tall figure and saw him again take a swing to another alleyway. I took one of the lanterns with me as the clouds covered the moonlight which made the environment even darker, "hello?! wait for me!"

the figure stopped and I was finally able to reach him. I looked up at his tall figure that is wearing a dark blue outfit and a big familiar hat. I tugged on his shirt and asked, "hi sir...ive gotten lost can you point me to the nearest inn...?" I asked, trying to seem as innocent as possible and when the man turned around I was stunned with how handsome he is. a scar on his left eye, light colored skin and wavy blond hair. my face immediately turned pink when he smiled at me. what a beautiful smile!!! he looks so polite and charming.