☆9☆

when i finish with this book i may write another one piece x reader except with all characters instead of asl mainly ^^

also i didn't put this warning before but since they are yandere the love will be creepy :( i think most people already know though because that's what a yandere is ^^ this means that characters like luffy will be out of character.

a few years ago i was living happily with my family and my friends sabo, ace and luffy. we had a lot of fun. one day the celestial dragons decided to visit our island and i heard from a couple of shady people that they'd be carrying a devil fruit along with them. the heal-heal fruit to be exact. when i heard of it i basically jumped into the opportunity and sneaked into their ship. i succesfully stole the devil fruit, but i wasn't able to return as the ship conveniently set sail the moment i got on. i was then forced to wait until we were a little close to land and ran away in an emergency boat.

from then on i decided i would work on myself before going back to my family. i'll show them that i'm not the same pathetic little girl anymore and i'm actually knowledgeable in medicine. i want to be able to save my friends and to protect my family.

but that day, another disaster unfolded. as i looked out from the ship, i saw sabo on a boat, setting sail and witnessed him getting murdered by the celestial dragon. 

when I woke up ace had already left. I guessed he was in a hurry as he had delayed his plans by coming to find me instead. i went to wash up and when i returned to the room i began writing a letter to send to the navy. i knew they'd use force on me if i physically went there to deny their offer, so i had to play it safe. 

after i finished my letter i sealed it and sent it away, hoping that the navy would understand and not go after me, but that was very unlikely. when i was about to leave i finally noticed a note sitting on the counter, i put down my bag and saw that it was a note from ace. "from ace to y/n." i smiled and pocketed it. i'd read it later.

the first thing I'd have to do is find myself a ship so I'll be able to go to the next island, a remote village had hired me. this time I made sure I wasn't hired by another corrupt warlord or a pirate. I was actually hired by the hospital itself! I'd be working there for a while until I go to dressrosa.

I walked through the city until I reached the shore where a lot of ships sat. i walked up to a small one and looked at its seller, "Hi sir! how much for this one?" I smiled and he immediately blushed, "free for you, my love!"

"is that okay?"

"please take it! I can't let a beauty pay! it goes against my morale!" he said, sitting on one knee and I laughed softly, "thank you so much! I'll never forget you!" and with that I left as we waved to each other. the people of this country were so sweet.

it was 3 days until I finally arrived to the new island. it wouldn't have to take that long if I hadn't gotten myself such a small boat, but I don't have enough money for a normal one. maybe me being humble about my pay has come to bite me  in the butt after all.... I sighed.

as I hopped out of my boat I noticed some abnormal things about this island. first of all the grass was blue which was really pretty. the trees were very big as well. I tied my boat to the shore and walked until I finally saw the village. as I was walking I noticed a white furry thing to my right run past  me really quickly. I turned my head towards it but it was already gone. I shrugged and kept walking until it suddenly appeared again to my left, "hello? who's there?" I called out but with no response.

I held my guard up and prepared myself to catch it and the next time it appeared, it dumbly appeared in front of me. I sweatdroped and tripped it instead.