Open Species!

My first open species! It's more like two but whatever. The species are Corrupted Dreambringers and Dreambringers. First, Dreambringers. Dreambringers are responsible for good dreams. Their goal is to make sure that you are joyful in your sleep because they see sleep as a break from any stress. Here's Somnium before he was corrupted (as a normal Dreambringer also there's a reason why I specified it was Somnium)

 Here's Somnium before he was corrupted (as a normal Dreambringer also there's a reason why I specified it was Somnium)

Their horns can vary in size and shape. They can also have different amounts of eyes ranging from 1 eye all the way to 20 eyes (if you can fit that many). The symbol on their chest can also change but when they are corrupted the symbol is broken. The symbol cannot be anything that would scare people in their dreams. Dreambringers have either wings or extra limbs (paws, bird feet, hands etc.)on their back. The amount of extra limbs they can have ranges from 2 to 8. The amount of pairs of wings (keep in mind this is pairs of wings not wings) is 1 to 4. It is very unusual for a Dreambringer to have both extra limbs and wings. They also can come in nearly any colour, as long as it is not a colour that brings feelings of fear or a very dark colour.

Next, Corrupted Dreambringers/Partially Corrupted Dreambringers. Her's Somnium partially corrupted (his actual design)

 Her's Somnium partially corrupted (his actual design)

Here's Somnium fully corupted.

Partially Corrupted Dreambringers still have some of the colours of when they were still normal Dreambringers and can feel emotion although they still mainly bring nightmares mercilessly it is possible to befriend them

Partially Corrupted Dreambringers still have some of the colours of when they were still normal Dreambringers and can feel emotion although they still mainly bring nightmares mercilessly it is possible to befriend them. However, that is very unlikely and most are antagonistic. Fully Corrupted Dreambringers make it their one mission to cause as much fear, stress and sadness as possible through nightmares. When a Dreambringers is corrupted it will become a dark colour which can be a dark shade of any colour, typically, although not always, with a greyish tint. When corrupted, a Dreambringer sprouts tentacles. The amount of tentacles ranges from 2 to 12. The hands on all Dreambringers, corrupted or not, are floating infront of the arms. They can also have patterns and varying eye colours as long as on Dreambringers the eye colour and patterns do not invoke feelings of fear or sadness. On Corrupted Dreambringers, the eye colour typically changes to a colour that would invoke fear and the sclera (the white/pale coloured part of the eye on a Dreambringer)  turns pitch black or a very dark red. I hope you have fun with these!