New OC + Another Open Species!

First, the OC!

This is Carlos and he has the potential to become one of my favourite OCs!

Also, I have made my second open species! Presenting, Dohan! (Pronounced Do-an). 

Dohan mostly appear human, with a few key differences

Dohan mostly appear human, with a few key differences. Firstly, Dohan have pointed ears, which can show their emotions (perked up if they're happy, drooped down if they're sad/scared/angry and in-between if they're just feeling neutral). Dohan have four subspecies: reptilian, feline, aquatic and insectile. I'll talk about each of these in detail later. All Dohan have some sort of pattern on their skin, which is the same colour as the base colour of their tail (not including the tip, lighter section or spikes, if they have any of those things). If they are an insectile type and do not have a tail, then the pattern is the same colour as their nails/claws (I don't really know what you'd call them, but they look more like nails so I'll call them nails). The pattern can be pretty much anything, and can cover very little of their skin to almost all of it. Their nails are the same colour as their horns, if they have horns. Reptilian Dohan are most likely to have horns, some insectile Dohan have horns and, very rarely, aquatic Dohan can have horns. Feline Dohan cannot have horns. When young, the horns (if they have any), tail tips (if they have one) and nails of a Dohan are very brittle, so it is common for Dohan to have a broken nail, horn or tail tip. By the time they are 5, their horns become stronger, and very difficult to break. They have the same skin colour range as humans (excluding their pattern) and the same hair colour range. They behave pretty much like normal humans and make up roughly 17% of Earth's population. Dohan have longer necks than the average human. Dohan have only four fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot, though their toes and fingers are thicker than a normal human's. Of course, it is more likely for people to be rude or cruel to them because humans suck and hate anything different. Now for the specific subspecies!

Reptilian Dohan:

Reptilian Dohan are the most common type of Dohan, and make up 7% of Earth's population. They have tails with scales and usually, though not always, have horns. Their eyes are one pale colour, with slits for pupils. When happy or stressed, their pupils dilate. They have forked tongues and anything that isn't their eyes, skin or hair is a cold colour. (What I've listed can be a cold colour, but it doesn't need to be. 'Skin' does not include the skin pattern, which does need to be a cold colour). They are mostly found in Oceania, but can be found on all continents except Antarctica and the Arctic. They are usually the same height as the average human.

Feline Dohan:

Feline Dohan are the third most common type of Dohan and make up 3% of Earth's population. They have cat-like tails, which can be any colour a normal cat's tail can be. Very rarely, they have hairless tails. Their tails can be as fluffy as you want. Their skin pattern can also be any colour that a cat's fur can be. Feline Dohan cannot have horns. Their eyes are like normal cat eyes. When happy, scared or stressed, their pupils dilate. When angry, their pupils constrict. They have tongues similar to a cat's. They have sharp fangs and are typically slightly shorter than the average human. Their eyes can be any colour. Feline Dohan can be found on all continents.

Aquatic Dohan:

Aquatic Dohan are the rarest type of Dohan and only make up 2% of the Earth's population. They can be found in all large bodies of water. Aquatic Dohan have gills on their neck and, though they can stay on land for up to an hour, they still need to return to the water. They have webbed hands and feet and their skin pattern, tail and the connective tissue between their fingers and toes can be any vibrant, warm colours. They very, very rarely have horns though it is possible. Aquatic Dohan have very small tongues and teeth that are just below the average size of human teeth. Their eyes can either be yellow, brown or silver. This species of Dohan usually has tails resembling those of a shark, dolphin, axolotl or a fish. Their pupils do not change size.

Insectile Dohan:

Insectile Dohan are the second most common species of Dohan, making up 5% of the Earth's population. They do not have tails, but have wings instead. Their wings can be any colour and resemble types of insect wings (butterfly, dragonfly, beetle etc.). There are three types of eyes they can have, compound eyes, which are dark red and are made up of many circles, "normal" eyes, which are green with an average sized pupil or void eyes, which are pitch black. These are the only eye types and colours they can have. Insectile Dohan are the only type of Dohan to have normal nails. They have long, thin tongues. Their pupils (if they have clear pupils) do not change shape. Insectile Dohan sometimes have horns, though not as commonly as reptilian Dohan. Their skin pattern and horns can be any colour.

That's all! Have an amazing day/night! Bye bye! :D

"𝑴𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒕!"