CREDITS & DISCLAIMER

Everything within this story, unless stated otherwise, is fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media and incidents are either the products of the writer's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any semblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events or locales is entirely coincidental. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission. The publication or use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners. In addition, the use of BTS members' names and other famous idols, actors and actresses as characters in the story do not, in any way, reflect or construe them in real life. They are just inspirations and serve as visual representations for this story.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved below, no part of this work may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author of this story.

Book Cover designed by me.

●●●●●●●

👑

The Royal Scandal. © JT Starr, 2023.