PROLOGUE: Job Searching & Night One

The year is 2042 of stable and unstable countries and governments, technologies are taken to higher steps and risks, strong military alliances, a somewhat stable community of people, justice, & freedom, as well as beautiful lights and sounds, buildings and skyscrapers, islands and beaches. These are one of the many key components of our home. Earth is the only planet containing life in our Solar System. Earth has been through a lot for the past 4.5 billion years containing approximately 9.3 billion lives. From the Extinction of the dinosaurs, the first human beings on Earth, the cavemen, the ice age, the world wars, and today. One of the technological advances made was humanoid robots. Few of which are used as entertainment bots. That's where Fredina Fazclaire's Pizza World comes in that serves as a restaurant for kids and teens. Our main cast of female animatronics is designed and manufactured by a company known as Afton Robotics, currently owned by Sheila Afton, granddaughter of Elizabeth Afton (Alive AU) at the age of 20. Our main protagonist is (F/n) (L/n), who used to be a part of the US Army but was honorably discharged due to an unexpected turn of events when he went on his first tour in the middle east. Now he is left unemployed and low on money. And he is desperate. But as he finds a job at a newspaper, his life will soon change.

_____________________________

Location: Seattle, Washington

Date: June 5th, 2042
_____________________________

3rd Person POV:

In the State of California, lies a 23-year-old, unemployed man named (F/n) (L/n) who is in his bedroom asleep. But his sleep wasn't very good. He's been tossing and turning, moaning and groaning. In his head, all he heard was a replay he can never get rid of.

*Gunshots*

*Yelling*

*Screaming*

*Explosions*

???: "Move, move!"

??? 2: "There's too many of them!"

??? 3: "Vandal 3, where are you?!"

??? 4: "They just keep coming!!!"

Vandal 3: "This is Vandal 3, get your asses on board now."

???: "In the chopper, let's go, let's go."

??? 5: "Missile!!!"

*Explosion*

(F/n) gasps and shoots up, fully awake as he breathes hard from the current dream he had. He blinks a few times as he shakes his head, before rubbing his eyes. He checks his alarm clock to see the time is 7:45 AM, 15 minutes before his phone alarm would go off. He turns off the alarm and stretches out a bit. He gets up to do the morning routine. He takes either a piss, a shit, or a bit of both. He takes his everyday shower and brushes his teeth and hair. Afterward, he takes a look in the mirror to see himself.

  Afterward, he takes a look in the mirror to see himself