CHAPTER 1: Aftermath of Night 1 & Meeting Foxy

After waking up at noon, he spends most of his days preparing for his second night. Ever since the heavily armed intruders broke in, he grabbed everything necessary for him to keep himself at an equal force to any other armed intruders and was now packing into his duffel bag and a suitcase case full of weapons.

(F/n): "With these, I can keep intruders like them from hurting those girls." He says as he places them back in his closet. His case contains two rifles, one battle rifle, one SMG, one carbine, two shotguns, and two handguns, and his duffel bag containing his vest, helmet, night vision, etc. After placing them all in his closet his stomach rumbles.

(F/n): "Man, I'm starving. Maybe I'll head down to Fredina's. I heard the pizza's good here."

He went outside to his car and started driving to Fredina's. As he makes his way to the parking lot, he meets two guys who he doesn't want to see. Billy Burns and Frank Wilson. Billy was only the verbal kind of bullying, but Frank was all in for the physical. He remembered getting a few bruises from him during his time in Middle School and High School.

Billy laughs and says, "Well, look who it is."

Frank also laughs, "Bitchboy (N/n), here giving us a visit after so long."

(F/n): "Whatever." He said as he parked his car, whilst the boys followed him. After parking the car, he gets out as Frank whistles.

Frank: "You got a nice car here, I'll admit. What's this one a BMW?"

He nodded as Frank chuckled, "How'd you get your hands on one?"

(F/n): "A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift. But since *Points towards Frank* you're the one who likes to not care about what people say."

Frank: "Whoa, man. Why with all the negativity? Didn't we have fun hanging out together?"

(F/n): "I've had enough of your fun to last me a lifetime. So why don't you two just go on and fuck off now." He says, walking to the entrance, and locking his door. This angered Frank as the two followed him to the door.

Frank: "What's the deal with him?"

As he enters the building he waits in a line while Frank and Billy are behind him whispering to each other

Frank: "I bet this guy won't have enough to get inside."

Billy laughs as he nods, "If so then he's one poor ass motherfucker."

As it was now (F/n)'s turn the receptionist immediately recognized him.

Fredina Receptionist: "Oh hey, it's you again. What can I do for you?"

(F/n): "I'm just here for a place to eat is all."

Fredina Receptionist: "Great, just come on through."

(F/n) was confused about what she meant. Frank and Billy were also confused by it.

(F/n): "Wait, don't I have to pay for entry?"

Fredina Receptionist: "By you, no can do. All employees have free entry for every visit they make. And since you now work here in the family, payment is no longer necessary."

He was shocked to hear that, he did not expect what he heard from her. The two bullies were stunned to hear that too. (F/n) decided to let that go and go through the entrance, leaving Frank and Billy there in shock.

Frank: "He works here?"

Billy: "Sure seems that way."

Frank: "How did he even get this job?"

Before Billy could respond, their trances were stopped when a loud "Next!" was heard, snapping them out.

Fredina Receptionist: "Are you guys here to get in or just hold the line in?"