CHAPTER 2: Fixing Mangle and An Unexpected Encounter

Chapter 2: Fixing Mangle and An Unexpected Encounter

5:45 PM:

(F/n), being awake in his house, he is on his computer watching tutorials in robotics and engineering before buying the motherboard, needed for Mangle's repair.  He figured since he's still a beginner at it, he thought it would be best to start learning more about it before fixing her

(F/n): "(Alright, that should be enough to fix Mangle.)"

He got up and dressed before going to his car. As he got there, he noticed something on the driver's side window. Someone had sprayed paint on it, saying, "We'll be coming for you."

This makes (F/n) very confused and hella concerned as he looks around to see no one is around.  He then proceeded to wash it off with a hose and went to a computer store where they sell all kinds of electronics and parts.  After finding the motherboard needed for Mangle, he bought it and went back home.  On his way back home, he is met yet again with Frank, in which he groans upon seeing him.  After pulling up on the driveway, he rolled down his window and said, "What do you want now, Frank?"

Frank: "I'm a little curious now as to how you even got a job at Fredina's.  What made you want that job?"

(F/n): "I was having money problems, nothing else."

Frank: "What's it like there?"

(F/n): "Well... I'll admit that night guarding is a bit boring since you're out there monitoring cams, doing patrols around the building here and there."

Frank nods and then says, "So... Are the rumors true that they hurt night guards and scare them off?"

(F/n) sighed as he remembered what his first night was like and nodded, "Yeah.  The reason they'd do that was that the night guards working here were only here to touch and do funny things that they didn't like.  So they try to scare them off."

Frank: "So why are you still there in that job?"

(F/n): "Because they're my friends now. *Frank looked surprised* They saw the reason why I came here, we started over, and now we're friends."

Frank: "Huh, okay then." He tries to punch him, but it gets blocked, and (F/n) punches harder and knocks him back.

(F/n): "Dude, what the fuck?"

Frank: "That job should've been mine, and the moment you took it, the girls are all over you now."

(F/n): "Not all of them.  I just got Foxy to worry about."  He gets out of the car with a bag in his hand, "But she'll open up eventually."

Frank: "The fox that killed the night guard? Why is that bitch still there? She should be tossed away."

(F/n): "Foxy did it because THAT jackass decided to break Mangle in front of her."

Frank looked in shock, "The sister?"

(F/n): "Yeah, but when I fix her up, Foxy won't be alone again.  That's a promise." He then went into his house and locked it.  After putting the bag down he takes out the box and opens it to see the motherboard in its correct shape, size, and components.  He carefully places it back in the box and does a little clap as he is now ready for night three.  He then took the time to learn a little more before passing the time.  While he was scrolling for another, he found a video from five years ago with a YouTube Channel called Fredina's YouTube Lounge titled "Animatronic Maintenance 101: Mangle".  On the thumbnail, he sees the girls surrounding two-night guards.  One of them had his arms crossed while the other guy had sunglasses on, a cigarette in his mouth, making a goofy face with a lighter raised with his right hand and a thumbs up with the other.  And what he also sees is Mangle on top of the table with a big smile, alive and well.  (F/n) couldn't help but chuckle and pressed play.  What he also sees are animatronics he hasn't seen at all.