- chapter 2

- Sunday

I woke up to my alarm. It was 6 pm. I got up and showered very fast because Professor Adam wants us to be at the airport at 7 pm. I got the fit my mom picked for me. My phone rang and it was Naya. I picked up to a FaceTime.

"Hi Vivi!! Gooooooood morningggg!" I could just tell by her tone that today Naya is gonna be energetic.

"Hey Naya! Are you ready? Do I come pick you up?" I asked.

"I'm almost ready but yes you could come right now" She replied while curling her hair.

I always admired her beauty. She's very beautiful and she doesn't even have to try. Naya asked me what fit am I gonna wear and i flipped the camera to show her. I'm wearing sweatpants and a tank top, along with a jacket in case it gets cold. Naya was wearing the same thing but with jeans.

I finished my hair and put some make up on, not a lot since I wanted to sleep on the plane. I went to the living room and said my goodbyes to my mama. It was very hard leaving her because I can't stand being a day away from her. Few tears escaped my eyes but I didn't let her see them.

"Have a safe trip mi vida and please text me once you are there okay? Te amo mucho." My mom said.

"I love you more mami I'll text you ,do not worry. Chao!" I replied making my way to the door.

I ordered an Uber and went to pick Naya up. I called her to tell her I'm outside. After 2 minutes she came outside with two giant suitcases. The Uber driver left the car to help her. Once she got in the car she hugged me and then the Uber driver started to drive to the airport. I called Professor Adam to inform him that we are on our way.

- At the airport

We arrived at the airport and saw the guys waiting for us. Issac came to help us with our suitcases while Michael helped Professor Adam with the passports.

"Got enough sleep?" Issac asked.

"Yeah, I guess I did." I replied.

"You guess?" He replied smiling. I let out an awkward laugh. He took our bags to check them in.

Naya then bumped my shoulder. I looked at her and she had a smirk on her face.

"Oh hell no Naya do not even star-" I said placing my hands on her mouth to shut her up.

"Did you see the way he eyed you Vivi!!" Naya muffled.

"Absolutely not Naya we just met! plus he isn't my type and this is a work trip." Naya rolled her eyes at me.

Professor Adam called us to get checked in. Once we were in, Naya and I went to get breakfast from Starbucks since we didn't have enough time to eat.

Before I could enjoy my drink Naya held my hand to stop me from drinking. "No no, Picture for the gram first."

Naya was an instagram obsessed. She loves posting stories 24/7. Don't get me wrong, I like instagram but I have no idea what to post there. I only have 6 people added and 13 followers. My account is empty. I got a notification from instagram *nayflores_ mentioned you on her story."

"