- chapter 4

"Violet! Violet wake up!" I woke up as I could feel my chest rising so hardly and my heart beating so fast.

"It's okay, it's okay it was just a nightmare. You're okay." Naya said as she held me in her arms and kissed my forehead.

I wanted to cry, I stopped getting nightmares when I was turned 15, I can't start getting them again right now. I do not wanna go through this all over again.

Naya stayed with me and helped me through it all. I'm forever grateful for her.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. So I started to get ready for the day. Today I decided to break the pattern and wear shorts. It felt weird but I didn't look so bad. I woke Naya up and ordered Starbucks. It's always been her favorite, but personally I never got the hype.

She got up and gave me a kiss on the check.

"Ugh breakfast in bed man I love you Vivi."
She got her phone to take a picture.

I smiled when I got a notification of her mention

I smiled when I got a notification of her mention. I mentioned her back and noticed that I reached 11k followers. Woah. 11k with no post? Now that's crazy.

I decided to finally post something. I took a picture in California, it was the day before our flight. I think I'll just post that.

@vivi_caravlho 🖤liked by, @pablogavi , @floresnaya , and 6,892 others -Comments :

@vivi_caravlho 🖤
liked by, @pablogavi , @floresnaya , and 6,892 others
-
Comments :

@floresnaya So beautiful ahh
         @vivi_caravlho All you my love :)

@tinadavid_891 Prettiest!! Miss you!! Xx
      @vivi_caravlho I miss you more sweetie

@user68328 Is she friends with Gavi??

@bametinkles Wow she's so pretty

@user79217 Did you see the pictures of pedri holding her waist!!! Are they dating...?!!