- chapter 7

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I checked the time. It was 7:40 am. I need to be ready by 9:00. I quickly got up and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and applied some make up. I decided to wear my braca track suit. It was very comfy. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I saw Michael and Issac having breakfast so I joined them.

"Morning boys." I spoke.

"Hey Violet. How was your sleep?" Michael asked.

"Eh, it was okay. I can't wait to come home today and sleep the whole day though. Are you guys excited for the championship's league?" It was in 3 days so I'm very excited.

"Yes!! I'm so excited. Hopefully we win." Michael spoke.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." I said getting up. I got a some fruit, pancakes, and a cupcake.

I sat back again and we all started eating. We finished as we made our way to the lobby.

"Morning Professor." Issac spoke.

"Hello everyone, ready to go?" He replied smiling. We nodded as we made our way to the car. After a couple of minutes we reached the stadium.

"Okay everyone go straight to the field, you'll see the players there. I'll be right there." Professor spoke as we made our way to the stadium.

Michael was walking ahead of Issac and I. I noticed Issac getting closer to me as we walked.

"Hey are you free tonight?" He asked.

"Um I don't know yet, why?" I replied.

"Nothing, just asking." He spoke.

He put his arms around my shoulders as we made our way to the field. Bold move don't you think?

"Hola everyone." Michael spoke to get their attention. Mind you Issac still has his hands around my shoulders. I then noticed someone staring at us. Pedri. I looked at him and he didn't look away. I looked away though. Issac took his hands off and started speaking.

Michael was the one translating. Michael did study in Spain when he was younger, so that did benefit us.

"UEFA champions league is in three days, work and practice is gonna be more difficult. Just bare in mind that..." I zoned off. I then left and sat on the bench. I opened my phone and checked Instagram. Pedri posted the picture I sent him. I saw the post yesterday but it never left my explore page.

@pedri 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽 🌅 liked by, @pablogavi, @vivi_caravlho , and 981,590 others -Comments :       @pablogavi  Me devolverás mis zapatos verdad? 🤣              @pedri 🙄        @ferrantorres Vistaaaa              *liked by pedri*

@pedri 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓽 🌅
liked by, @pablogavi, @vivi_caravlho , and 981,590 others
-
Comments :

     @pablogavi  Me devolverás mis zapatos verdad? 🤣
              @pedri 🙄

    @ferrantorres Vistaaaa 
            *liked by pedri*