02

the screen zooms in and a skinny 11 year old harry is sleeping in a dark place until rough knocking is heard on his door. "WAKE UP BOY AND MAKE BREAKFAST IMMEDIATELY" screams a woman its almost annoying to hear that voice.

"oh god thts petunia! so annoying" marlene and myra say simultaneously.People in great hall stare confused how the gryffindor and slytherin are behaving like they are bestfriends while delaney is seething and alice and lily are showing annoyance and frustration on their faces.

suddenly there is thumping heard on top of him and a boy screams "wake up cousin its my bday!". Harry is seen getting up wearing specs that are joined with cellotape and he comes out of what looks like a cupboard. 

"YOU SLEPYT IN A CUPBOARD"james, sirius and remus scream while everyone is fuming, but the look on delaney's face...damn no one dared tell her anything.

He is wearing clothes thrice the size of him and the two things that stand out are his green eyes which on close inspection shows shades of blue and the scar on his forehead that is shaped like a lightning bolt. 

atleast you got your mother's eyes though you look like a carbon copy of your dad" sirius and regulus say before looking away.

"Vernon dear...ms.figg has broken her leg and she wont be able to take care of harry today."The woman says. "Petunia dear what about your friend""she is out of town" and soon harry is seen sitting in the car behind with dudley. "no funny business boy!" vernon tells harry by pulling him aside.

"HOW DARE HE" james is raging at this point

 Harry enters reptile house and sees a boa constrictor. "Hey! HEY!"dudley shouts at the snake while banging the glass. "He's asleep"harry tells him. "He's boring"dudley says and goes. "Sorry bout him...that's how he is"harry tells the snake apologetically."Can you hear me?"harry asks surprised at the snake nodding its head making it look like it understood everything harry just said."Do you..you know..talk to people often", the snake shakes his head as if to say 'no'."Do you know about your family?"harry asks and the snake points at the sign board next to its cage which reads 'bred in captivity'. "Oh...even i dont know my parent"harry says sadly.

"Did you just...talk to a snake??" remus questions. "A parselmouth" delaney doesnt look surprised but there's hint of fear in her eyes.

Just then dudley screaming "DAD LOOK THE SNAKE IS MOVING" he pushes harry aside roughly and suddenly the glass vanishes causing dudley to fall in and the snake slithers out, hissing "thanksssss" and goes.

"YOU TELL HIM PRONGSIE""GREAT JOB HARRY""HE DESERVED IT""DAMN IM PROUD" can be heard from james, sirius, remus, myra, regulus, lily and marlene. Leo just kisses harry's cheeck and says "good one" to which delaney and remus smile at.

Harry laughs until vernon's glare shuts him up. Harry is seen roughly being dragged and then thrown into the cupboard while Vernon screams"I TOLD YOU NO FUNNY BUISNESS!" "I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" harry says in pain.Vernon shuts the door and says "no meal boy!"

"i am gonna murder him"delaney spoke for the first time that day and it was scary. James looks at her and says softly "He'll get what he deserved" and surprising delaney seemed lil calm. 'Damn the effect james has on her' was the thought running in sirius, remus, lily, marlene, myra and regulus's heads.