07

Everyone is at their first flying lesson. "Ok everybody I want you to repeat after I say UP" "UP!" people scream. Harry gets the broom immediately to his hand followed by Leo, Draco and many others.

"THATS MY BOY"sirius and james scream. 

 Draco scowls at Harry while Leo looks at him proudly. 

"Do i sense love already"remus asks smirking at leo while the latter blushes.

"Now mount your brooms and- MR LONGBOTTOM COME DOWN MR.LONGBOTTOM!" and then Neville falls down. 

"Oh neville are you alright"frank and alice ask worriedly. "Dont worry i was alright"Neville replies while smiling

"Oh dear that looks like a broken wrist to me EVERYONE STAY PUT UNTIL I COME BACK FROM MADAM POMPHREY" "Oh look Longbottom's remembrall"

"DRACO!" Narcissa scolds. "sorry mum" Draco says

 "give it here Malfoy!" Harry says. "Nah I think I'll keep it somewhere for Longbottom to take it" and he flies a little up. "What happened potter, come and get it if you want "Malfoy smirks. "Shut it malfoy,"harry says and goes for flying when Hermione stops him. "Stop! You know what the professor said don't fly" but Harry just ignores her and flies after Malfoy. 

"Typical potter stunt"Delaney says..James just smiles at it thinking 'did she notice my stubbornness all these years' "Dont flatter yourself too much potter, your cockiness is quite infamous" Delaney said looking at him with 'I know watcha thinkin'

Malfoy throws the remebrall quite far but Harry catches it. 

"You have my blood!"James squeals. "Might I remind you that Delaney is also an excellent seeker potter and much better than you if I say"Myra smirks but just before James could say anything Delaney shushes him for good?

Professor McGonagall comes out and says "Harry Potter follow me" "Prof-"Leo protests but it was of no use.

"Awwwww" the hall squeals at Leo's attempt to protect harry.

 Harry follows her quietly. "Excuse me professor squirrel, could I borrow wood for a moment,"mcgonagall asks. "S-S-Sure"quirell replies. "Wood, this is Potter, Potter this is Wood captain of Gryffindor quidditch team.  wood I have found you a seeker" McGonagall says. "Professor but he's a first-year" He'z got talent" "What about broomstick" I'll talk to professor dumbledore and see if the rule could be bent"

WOW was all the hall could muster up except for the screams and shouts from the marauders, fleamont potter, regulus black, Lily, Marlene, Alice and eye-to-eye speech between Delaney and Harry.

 the scene shows Harry practising quidditch.