Bio

Name: Y/n Senju

Gender: Male (Appears both)

Personality:
(Generally) shy, friendly, determine, insecure, depress, suicidal(when past is mentioned)

(In fight/quest) determine, relentless, ruthless, merciless, cruel(when past is brought up), suicidal(when past is brought up)

Parent Figure: First King Hassan I Sabbah (Fatherly Grandfather)

Mother: Aphrodites

Appearance(Androgynous)

Hair: White with varying tips (depending on emotion and blue is default while grey is sad and dark grey depress)

Nicknames: Void Monarch(Due to being given your abilities by a man know as the Shadow Monarch), Bunny(by Thalia), Dove(By Clarisse), Kit(By Aphrodites), Trap(By siblings, mom, and the Hunt)

Weapons:

- Celestial Bronze Daggers

- Void Fang Dagger-Poison Variant (laced with the Pit Scorpion deadly venom and necrotic corrosive poison of a Abysmal Orchid)

- Enchanted Boot (has poor accuracy with a bow but is scary accurate with the boot. Boot always returns and if not it will always make it back to him)

Powers:

Charmspeak (Can't use having been made mute by abusive father)

Shape-shifting: Can gain the traits of animals and monsters or turn into animals and certain monsters.

Haki: Think One Piece.

Void Rift: Open rift to places Y/n has been to once within a 50 kilometers radius.

Abysmal Doppel: Creates a double of Y/n that takes the hit for him to fight with him.

Army

- 1st General Excalibur Umbra

- 2nd General Rhino (Void Golem Skin)

- 3rd General Beru (Granted to him my the Shadow Monarch)

- 1,000 Void Dragon Slayer Archer (Dark Souls 1)

- 9,000 Void Automiton Spearman and Shielders

- 100 Void Spy/Assassins (looks like AC Altair in outfit and weapons)

- 15,000 Void Soldiers/Knights/Spartans

Backstory/Background:

Y/n is the son of Haru Senju and Aphrodites. His father was an abusive man that would beat him, starve him, and, once his mother left when he was 4, started to rape him when he was 5 on a nightly basis most of the night. Though he would escape some of these treatment through the unintentional use of his charmspeak. His father eventually figured out about his charmspeak was the reason he would spare Y/n, he did something about it. Y/n's father slit his throat, when we was 7yrs old, deep enough to not kill him but to make him mute permanently.

Afterwards, with a bleeding wound and frail and malnourished body, Y/n ran into the woods behind his home as far as failing body could take him in the cold winter night. Eventually his body was to weak to keep going and collapsed in a clearing onto the freezing snow and bleeding out. There he laid and would've died if it wasn't for a chance encounter with Artemis and her Hunt. His body was found by Zoe.

Upon seeing the state he was in, she scooped him up and carried him to the rest of the Hunters, thinking Y/n was a girl. When she arrived the rest of the Hunters and Artemis saw Y/n in her arms and rushed to Zoe's aid to help the "girl" in her are survive. Upon discovering that he was a boy, they were hesitant but continued treatment.

Upon waking up, Artemis took her time to teach him sign language and he learned it in 4 days. After learning. She brought Y/n to face the rest of her Hunters to explain why he was found outside in the freezing night. He was hesitant and first but explained, thankfully the Hunt were required to now sign language. He explain how his father would beat and starve him, tears welling up his eyes. He broke down in tears when he began to tell them how his father would rape him ever night for most of the night being bound to the bed. He couldn't sign anymore and give more detail being curled up and silently weeping and wailing, with thoughts of wanting to die.

   Upon hearing his story, everyone present felt pity and sorry for Y/n. A few understood his pain all too well. But when he mentioned to rape and wen it started and saw how broken he was; everyone, even Artemis, felt unbridled rage towards his father. The comforted him till he called down.

   After an hour, Y/n drifted to sleep being exhausted from the mental stress. Zoe and the Hunters stayed with Y/n while Artemis went to Olympus to inform his mother; having determined that his mom was Aphrodites. Upon hearing the news, Aphrodites showed a rage no gods or goddesses have seen from her before. She wish she could go down there and kill Haru, but the rules no longer allowed here to do that to non-demigods.

   After a 2 years with the Hunt, everyone warmed up and even cared for Y/n as one of their own, some took only 3 months and a few a week. They even depression 2him from committing suicide and helped him with his depression. Eventually Artemis had to leave Y/n to be taken cared for by someone she trusted; the First Hassan I Sabbah, who agreed to it after hearing how story.

   At first he was scared of the assassin, but after a month warmed up to the old man of the mountain. Once his was he was 10yrs old the old man, who he saw as a grandfather, told him who his mom was and sent him to meat his siblings at Camp Half-Blood. For 4 years he got to know his siblings, being to scared and shy and nervous at first, and became quite protective of Eleanor who is also attached to him. Eventually he even befriended many in the camp, including the Ares cabin.

   A few months before Percy Jackson joined Camp Half-Blood, the 12 Olympians decided to create a alliance with the Shinto Patheon and Mesopotamian Patheon and was decided to marry a demi-god. It was a long meeting but eventually it was decided that Y/n was to be married off, but his wives were to stay on Olympian territory.

   The Mesopotamian, not wanting to see their mother weeping and crying from loneliness decided that Tiamat(Fate/GO) would be married off, though with much hesitation seeing how important she is and made the Greeks agreed to make show her husband not to harm her in any way. This shock the Olympians and the goddess they chose to marry off. The Shinto Patheon couldn't decided being divided between to option, so in the end the decided to have both Tomoe Gozen(Fate/GO) and Tamamo no Mae(Fate/GO) to be married off.

   The wedding was held in the Olympus Sacred Hall of Union at the start of summer. All three patheons were present and even Camp Half-Blood. Y/n's siblings were nervous for him and excited and so was his mom, who new how loyal and caring his wives would be.

   After his wedding was sealed amd bless by the deities representing marriage in each patheon, a party was held. Drinks and food were provided by the deities associated to each patheon and decorated by the nymphs and naiads. Eros, Y/n's half brother, knee is brother wouldn't be able to consummate the marriage so he slipped his strongest elixir into his ambrosia. It was so affective the all three wives couldn't walk the next day. Aphrodites found out and punished Eros severely.

Tell me ya thoughts on the backstory. When ya see 'hello' it because Y/n is talking with sign unless I say otherwise