Prelude

I decided to have the marriage thing announced after the whole master bolt is dealt with. I also decided to give ya the Master Sword and Hylian Shield as ya weapon to deal with monsters (mostly) as well as the BotW Light Bow (a gift from Artemis for his birthday requested by Aphrodites).

Narrator POV

   In a grand library, one seen in places such as massive mansion, we see a man(?) in black dress pants and dress shoes with a white button shirt, a black blazer jacket, and buttons with the image of a dove with an olive branch in its beak and a crescent moon on the other.

   "Greetings, I will be telling today's tale. You may call me the Narrator; though I go by many names. Regardless" *sit downs on a comfy desk chair and opens a book with a white cover and a dove* "I will tell you the tale of a boy. Of monsters and gods, of mythology and modernization, of heart break and love. Now let's see here. Where to start?" *checks page* "Ah yes. This will work. Now listen carefully my dear audience."

   "We find ourselves in a pine forest away from civilization in the United States. Though to many, this was just another pine forest just like any other. But a special few, they could see and would even say otherwise. In this forest was a camp unlike any other, one not known to any but a special few. Who may these few be you may ask and what was so special about them? Well to tell you, I would need you folks to keep an open mind."

   "These few were the Olympian Gods and Goddesses and their offspring. You may be wondering why they were in the U.S., well that is something that will be mentioned at another time."

   "Well as I was saying, this camp was known as Camp Half-Blood, a camp to provided sanctuary and protection to these godlings and train them to be heroes. This camp was ran by a centaur by the name Chiron. The very Chiron who trained heroes such as Achilles. The cabins of the camp were divided to house the children of one of the gods or goddesses each. At the edge of a lake, communicating to a naiad through sign language was an androgynous boy with beautiful white hair with blue tops that goes slightly past his shoulder, and light blue eyes and ear piercings. He wore a black long sleeve shirt and black biker tights as well black thigh socks and black sneakers. He often wore black to show his depression. sometimes, on good days, he wore more colorful clothing. around his neck was a black chocker with a pendant of a dove made of white gold."

   "Though, unless told, one would think he was a girl. But he was indeed a boy for this mute child was Y/n Senju, Son of Aphrodite. Though I bet you may be wondering why he is wearing long sleeves, I will let you know a bit about him. Y/n suffers from sever depression, PTSD, and suicidal episodes; including actions such as self-harm. Though many may know why already, I will inform you why he suffers through these and even why he's mute seeing the godlings are never born with any problems other than dyslexia and ADHD, though I will keep it simple for I know he will tell that tale at another time himself. For a while during his childhood, His father would abuse, beat, neglect, and even commit an act that some of you would rather not hear. He would rape poor Y/n. As a result he would self deprecate himself, say/thinks things such as 'It's fine, I'm just a was of space' 'I'm nothing but a useless cumdump and filthy whore' and even 'I'm not worth being loved with this used and defiled body'. Certain things would trigger his PTSD and lead to him cutting  his wrist in the lake to bleed out; luckily though some naiads witnessed what occurred and saved him with the help of a few others."

   "Let us get back on track. Unlike most of his siblings, Y/n exceeded almost all his siblings in ways children of Aphrodite wouldn't. He was a master in the uses of daggers, swords, shields, bow and oddly enough boot throwing. His accuracy with a boot was uncanny on average and terrifying at best. Some even believe that he was Artemis hidden child at first before Aphrodite claimed him."

   "What is most interesting are his sword, shield and bow. These weapons were what inspired a Shinto Half-Blood to make a famous game series. They were the Master Sword, the Hylian Shield; and yes the shield is indeed a weapon due to its razor sharp like edge. He would best some of the strongest campers and even defeat minotaur and cyclops with skillful grace and beauty. His skills with the bow was only ever bested by Artemis and Apollo themselves. With a dagger he had no equals. What impressed the gods and goddesses the most, even primordials such as Nyx, was his ability to access a domain not heard off before; the Void Domain. Though little did they know it was granted to him for a reason by a being older than them and even forgotten. They only knew of it because of Nyx but never seen it, they merely took her word. But from whom this gift is from shall be revealed later."

   "The impression left upon the Olympians was such that he was selected to be wed with Brynhildr (F/GO) of the Norse, Tomoe Gozen (F/GO) of the Shinto, Tiamat (F/GO) of the Mesopotamian, Xuanzang Sanzang (F/GO) of the Heavenly Palace and Zenobia (F/GO) was elected as the final one to represent humanity under the request of Gaea. Though the marriage would not be held till his 15th birthday which would be before the whole Thalia Tree problem, they would reside with him in his cabin."

   "Another to note about Y/n is that, unlike most if not all the Half-Bloods in the camp, he gives offering to not just his mother but also Nyx for creating the beautiful night sky, Artemis for saving him, Selene for the moon's beauty and Hestia for helping him find his siblings and a place to call home."

   "This is what is written so far in his book that I am willing to reveal. So let us take a look on his life and what is happening so far shall we my dear audience."

*Proceeds to look into a mirror that reveals an image.*

Y/n POV

   This morning could have not been any more embarrassing. I woke up to find my siblings taking pictures of me being cuddle by Tiamat, who likes to sleep in the nude. James was definitely going to blackmail me later on. After that all my fiancés decided that it was about time we all took a bath together. If it wasn't for Sanzang, Brynhildr, and Tomoe, Tiamat and Zenobia would have probably given mom grandbabies early. I thought I would've passed out from the impression. Though, politely talking... well signing in my case, I can see why many of the guys were jealous of me seeing as Tiamat and Brynhildr were goddess level beauty and Tomoe, Sanzang, and Zenobia were not to far behind of being considered goddesses due to their beauty as well and they were all going to be married to me.

   At first, when I met them and was told about being married to them as a peace treaty, I didn't like the idea since I was still being affected by my trauma and fear of being force on again. But after some time I got used to them and even opened up. They were enraged, but called down seeing that they were scaring me. Tiamat and Zenobia are protective of me and refused to even let my sisters interact with me but later calm down once they saw it was negatively affecting me. Brynhildr, Tomoe, and Sanzang helped me out of my suicidal tendencies.

   Currently I was walking back to camp from a shopping trip. As I was nearing the camp, I saw a cyclops charging at me. I knew I was safe because...

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" A voluptuous horned figure screeched/sang at the cyclops, appearing in front of me.

   It was Tiamat. With the strength of her singing, an intense shockwave hit and splattered the cyclops and destroyed a few trees. She turned to me and pulled me towards her, burying me head in her soft massive breast which I was used to. Even though she never truly gave birth, Tiamat still had a large butt, thick thighs, and breasts large enough that she made mom jealous, she truly had the body type seen in certain cultured anime would call MILFs. She is shy but lustful, as I learned during the summer with her and the others. Thank the gods that we were alone in the cabin and a sound proof barrier was placed or else everyone would had hear all the moaning. Now that I think about it, I was more worried being caught than having children early this morning, though I'm still too young. I looked at from Tia's breast and she looked at me smiling.

'Let's head back to the others.' I mouthed.

"Okay darling." She said as she took my bags with her tail and carried me back to camp.