Disney magic

PEARL'S POV:

Today is day no. four and I feel my energy pumping, I think I finally know how I can become better in jiu jitsu. Key word being 'think'

Buh I am 99.5% sure it would work and the remaining 0.5% I don't wanna even think about, cause am not someone who quits easily so i really don't wanna switch to something like taekwondo.

This is my last chance, so fingers crossed my plan works😩

With this thought in my head I get new determination to get ready as quickly as possible.

JAKE'S POV:

I feel like I am gonna run crazy cause of her!

I mean it's like everyday she just gets more worse than the last, it's gradually getting on my nerves!

She hasn't even successful gotten one stance correctly, not even one stance!

My only consolation is that today is her last try so we can eventually switch to another class, cause she's really horrible at Jiu-Jitsu!😭

When I arrive in her parking lot, I see her standing beside her car waiting for me. As soon as I pack my car, she opens the door and hops in.

"I'm ready, let's go" she says without even bothering to look my direction.
I just stare at her, she looks like she ate tons of candy and is now on a sugar rush. She looks supper giddy.

Buh I have learnt that she is one of the most confusing persons in the world and it's better not try to understand her cause it just ain't possible!

PEARL'S POV:

All through the ride to his office I was so impatient!
So as soon as we arrive at his office I run into the building.

I can't wait for us to start the lesson, I am confident in my plans for today😊

I wait for what feels like forever before he finally comes into the jiu jitsu room.

"Can you be any faster?" I ask with my voice laced in irritation.
He was walking so slowly!

"What's up with you? You know you can't fight if your on drugs right?" He asks looking at me a bit skeptically.

I can't believe he thinks I am on drugs!

"I am so not on drug, I am just super excited cause I have a feeling that I am gonna get it today" I say smiling up at him.

He just shrugs like he doesn't believe me.
I am so gonna show him when my plan works.

"So.. what is your big plan?" He asks looking at me like he'd rather be doing any other thing.

"Okay so my great idea is.... DISNEY!"
I say with as much enthusiasm as can portray.

He just looks confused.
Not the reaction I was expecting buh it works for me!

His expression finally turns into acceptance, like he expected me to do something like this.

I just sigh before bring out my phone to play 'chillin' like a villain' from descendants.

He just raises up his eye brows as if to ask 'really?'

I just shrug my shoulders and motion for him to bring it on!

Following the beat, I channel all my inner strength into learning the moves.

Okay! So I have no idea what inner strength means buh I read it somewhere and it sounded cool so I decided to go with it😊

JAKE'S POV:

Her face and stance were extremely comical, I almost burst out laughing.

She scrunched up her nose in such a way that her eyes were squinted in concentration, she put her lips in such a way that it looked like that of a depressed duck! I wish I can take a picture of her now she looks kinda cute like she can't even as much as hurt a fly☺️

When I began to show her the moves, she is surprising getting it!

Well not perfectly buh considering the previous times, well she was literally a pro now!

To add to my shock she was also on beat, as soon as the song changes she changes her timing to match the beat.

I not gonna lie, it was pretty cool 😎
I didn't even think this her idea was gonna work buh it apparently did!

When we finally finish I decide to comment her efforts.

"You actually did pretty great there"  I say to her as she is trying to catch her breath.

"Really?! I knew it would work, Disney always solves everything!" She replies.

"Well maybe your right, who knows?" I tell her still amazed at how her skill transformed over night.

" I know! It's the magic of Disney!" she says with so much reverence in her voice, that it makes me burst out laughing!

"I'm serious" she replies, looking like a  child that just lost her candy🥺

"I didn't say you weren't" I tell her before I begin to chuckle again.

She stomps her feet like a child about to throw a tantrum before turning around to leave the room!

"See you at 9am tomorrow morning!" I call out to her before she leaves the room.
She doesn't even as much as acknowledge my call!

I just begin to chuckle again! 🤭

Maybe working with her won't be all that bad. Can't believe I am saying this buh somehow I am actually looking forward to our next class.😊