FORCED VACATION

PEARL'S POV:

I can't believe I am at home right now doing literally nothing, absolutely positively nothing at all!

I look up and begin to count the number of crystals that are on my chandelier. I already know that they are 258 in number, buh I always count them when I am bored 🥱

I am still in the process of counting it before my phone begins to ring.

As I pick up the phone the name staring back at me is 'Luna❤️'
She's my BFFL and we've known each other since grade 7. She's like my other half.

" Hey girl!" Luna practically screamed into the phone as soon as I pick up the call
"Geez can you tone it down a bit, not all of us wanna have hearing problem" I tell her with a sour voice.

Well don't blame me I haven't had any form of human interaction in the past 13hours, that's too long to remember how to do it.

"Just for that tone young lady I am not gonna tell you my big news"

"I am just gonna go back to my solitude, a far away land where..."

"Sweetie no one wants to hear your life story okay? Now I am gonna tell my news whether you like it or not" Luna replies rudely cutting off my poetic speech.

"Alright go ahead". I say knowing it's better to just give in.

"Okay so after a long long tour..."

"Geez girl I don't have the patience, just tell me already" I reply her.

"Woah,  someone is really in a bad mood, what's up with all that" Luna asks.

"Let's just say it's been a very long day"

"Lemme guess you're not at work and your too lazy to stop being a couch potato and occupy you time doing something meaningful, right?" Luna replies in a very laughter filled tone.
I can literally see her eyebrows twitching.

"I am so not lazy, I just don't have enough strength" I tell her

"Right! Anyways would you like some company?" She asks me in a suspiciously sweet tone.

"Yeah! Buh your still on a..."

"I was about to say that my tour just ended and I am coming to visit you"

WHAT?!

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?! You better not be kidding me cause I have all the right connections to get you eliminated off the Earth's surface" I tell her knowing she is fully capable of pulling this kind of prank on me.

"Empty threats my dear friend it's all
empty threats, anyways open your front door"

WHAT 😯?!

"Are you here already?"

"Maybe, what do you think?" She answers me smugly.

I immediately stand up and rush to the door to open it.

As soon as I open it I am engulfed in a hug by a pink haired lady.
"How have you been?!" Luna immediately asks me.

"Peachy, just how you left me and all" I reply her as I take in her look, she'd dyed her previously golden hair, a very dark shade of pink and highlighted the end red, somehow it matched her carefree nature.
"I know I look hot buh it's kinda creepy to stare" She tells me before walking past me into my house.

She goes to settle down on my couch, and I walk up to join her

"So Pearl why are you at home"

"I am on a forced vacation!" I reply her sadly

"For how long?" She asks me.

"Well my PA and the guy that trains me in martial arts said they don't want to see me anywhere near the office for 2days"
Sometimes I wonder who is boss in my office 😔.

"Why what happened" she asks sounding a bit scared.

"Girl relax, I just forgot to take my drugs that morning, no biggie I am fine now as you can see" I tell her.

" Oh! and hey who is the 'the guy that trains me in martial arts'" she asks with a raised brow

"Never bothered to ask him his name" I tell her.

"Always the social bird" she says to me sarcastically.

I am about to reply her before she immediately gets up.

"Why don't we invite everyone over so we can have a gettogesleepover"

A what now?!

"Umm sorry buh I don't speak Luna"

She just laughs and says " it means a get together sleep over"

Oh that makes more sense.

"That's fine"

By everyone, she means the rest of our gang.

She calls all three of them to invite them over while I bring out the snacks.

By the time we are done with planning the sleepover we go back to the couch to relax but as soon as our butts touch the couch, the door bell rings.

Luna and I rush over to the door immediately.

As soon as we open the door, what we hear is "We brought snacks!"