LIFE I LIVE WITH PEOPLE I CALL FRIENDS

JAKE'S POV:

I've been off my A'game since today began, I can't just seem to get anything right like anything (including a basic stance)

And why?

Well, I have been supeeeeer distracted by wondering if Pearl was okay or not. Her PA and I decided she shouldn't come to work today, buh I can't help buh think what happened yesterday was not a new incident because of how her PA reacted. He didn't seem too surprised or anything, it was like something like this had happened before.

This now leads me to were I am right now!

Should I call him to ask how she is doing or should I just ignore it like nothing happened?

My curiosity finally got the best of me because the next moment I am dialing her PA's number.

At the office third ring he picks up the phone.

"Good day sir, how may I be of assistance to you" He says as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Good day ummm.. I was kinda wondering how your boss is doing and if she's gonna be able to come to work tomorrow" I ask trying to be subtle.

Buh I am very sure my curiosity could be smelt by the PA from the other side .

I half expected him not to answer buh he did anyway

"She's been okay and she should be able to come tomorrow" he replies me

My curiosity was still so far from being satisfied, it was like giving a hungry bear just one fish, a rabbit just a baby carrot, a greedy boy after stealing just one cookie, you get the point. Thing is, I was just lured in and I had to get more information to satisfy my curiosity.

I just had to play it cool, so her PA won't suspect me a lot.

"So.... what exactly is wrong with her?" I ask instantly wincing at my choice of words, if he didn't suspect me more he'd know what I was playing at now. So when he finally answers it comes as a shock.

"She forgot to take her drugs" he replies like he is scared to even give out this much information about his boss.

"For what? " I ask without reasoning.

I can be pretty subtle at times, it's one of my many charms.

I hear a sigh on the other end before he replies saying

"I've said too much already, anything you want to know about my boss you've got to ask her or browse about it tho' I doubt you'd see anything on the web." he replies me.

I don't wanna get him in trouble, so I don't push.

"Alright, thank you, I just.... just wanted to check up on her and stuff" I tell him.

"No problem just try not to overdo it" he tells me before ending the call.

Overdo what exactly???

I just shrug to myself, somethings we would never know.

PEARL'S POV:

"We've brought snacks!" Three 'Ladies' chorus as soon as I open the door.

"OMG!, how have you guys been?" I ask as I take in the all three of them at the same time.

"Growing fatter as you can see" Aries says motioning to her figure. She owns the third most renowned hotel and the most loved intercontinental restaurant in the whole of Europe! and that's saying a lot!

She's the youngest but also the most responsible out of all five of us.

"Girl, you should be happy that you have some meat to you bone, some people look like stick figures, not calling names or anything"

Okay, so that was Rwanda, she's extremely sassy and can cause a lot of havoc buh she has a very nice heart and never aims at hurting anyone. She is our one and only life coach, or as I like to call her, our uncertified shrink. She did go to school, buh she was never able to sit at a desk all day and work, she'd

always been free spirited and she brings most of the vibe to our group.

"Hey!!!, guys actually like skinny girls!"Crystal replies.

okay, so.... crystal, well how do I describe her?

In a nutshell, all I can say is crystal is well Crystal and that's saying a lot.

Crystal is a fashion designer and I am not exaggerating when I say, my dear friend crystal is the best thing that has happened to the fashion world.

Not only is her design a hit in Europe it's also very popular in Asia, Africa, Austria and north America, and well I think that's basically the whole world!

She's also a very great public figure, unfortunately tho' she isn't on speaking terms with her parents since they always wanted her to become a doctor.

"Says the girl with no boyfriend" Luna replies.

ah! Luna, our friend who believes in supernaturally beings and also thinks she's one because of the colors of her eyes. She's pretty much the closest to me, she's like the ying to my yang, the yes to my no, the Gucci to my Prada, the bitterness to my sweetness, the crazy to my calmness and the list goes on.

The only thing is she lacks a few brain cells, well not just a few a lot of them actually.

Thank God she can't read minds cause if she finds out that I even conceived such thoughts, well you might as well say goodbye to me cause I won't live a second longer.

Anyways She's basically the oldest but she behaves extremely childish at times, she's our one and only musician. Let's just say her songs and her personality attract people to her. Her voice is well... how do I put this? better than that of angels and that's a fact .

"Sick burn babe, sick burn" Rwanda says

"Umm.. guys? I hope you guys realize that we are still outside pearl's house" Aries says, while shaking her head at us, she doesn't even wait for us to reply she just walks into my house.

"Aries, I think you look down on us sometimes" I tell her before going to join her on the couch.

"Pearl, I really taught you were the smartest buh clearly your losing the title, I'd never look down on you guys sometimes, cause I look down on you guys every time"

"I'd say sick burn buh dude, really?" Rwanda replies before using a throw pillow to smack Aries head, Aries however dodges it and well it hit Luna instead.

Ladies and gentlemen that actually marked the beginning of an unending war. Being the smart one that I am I carefully remove myself from...

"did you just purposely smack me with a pillow?" I ask crystal who is smiling at me sheepishly.

"Maybe" she replies smugly.

"It's so on" I tell her before getting a Throw pillow

This is the life I live with the people I call friends.