Dear....

A/n

This story might get a little confusing but basically, Y/n's parents passed when she was young and was adopted by another couple that continued to have children. Because she was adopted, Y/n's foster parents didn't treat her equally and the rest you'll find out later. I don't know if I'll write a part 2, but if I do....

I hope you enjoy the following imagine 'Dear...'

______________________________________________________________

"Dear mom and dad, I hope you know I was trying. I hoped that they would change , but I can't wait around anymore.

Dear Lily, Sorry I left you. I couldn't take you away from the people you love.

Dear Emily,... poor little girl. Still waiting for her happy ending. Trust me, it doesn't get any better than the way you have it now.

Dear Miles, I couldn't heal because... I kept pretending I wasn't hurting. Sometimes memories would sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheek. But, only when you weren't around.

Dear Sean, I was dying to hear someone say I didn't need to be perfect. That I was enough and it was okay. You were that person.

Dear Gemma, my biggest fear is that eventually you'll see me the way I see myself.

Nicole and David, you don't get a dear. You get hatred. Around you, my life wasn't about living... it was about suriving. But, its different now. I once saw a post that said "I wasn't myself for months and nobody noticed." But they did notice, and YOU didn't.

Lily noticed.

Gemma noticed.

Sean noticed.

Even the neighbors noticed.

The principal even knew something was going on, but I covered for you. I covered it up like it was nothing, when it was something. Something I knew no one could fix. Never again, will I EVER cover for you.

In those 18 years of life, I felt so much that- that I started to feel nothing.

and I didn't come up on this stage to expose or make anyone the bad guy. I came up here, to show that no matter how one person treated me, I always treated others, Sean, Gemma, Miles and Lily. Which are YOUR KIDS. 1000x better

My life has never been better than it is now, no thanks to Nicole. No thanks to David or Emily. But its okay, and I will never forgive you three because.... because sometimes, you can't let go of what's making you sad and angry. Because, it was the ONLY THING that made you, happy. And I've finally learned to let you go.

Thank you"

I walked off the stage, leaving behind the sounds of clapping and whistles and running to my husband/wife, y/f/c. (A/n - Your Favorite Celeb) "You did amazing out there." They exclaimed as I walked closer to them.

They were crying.

I am now 29, I moved away ten years ago and began to focus on my career in music and acting. I did a little poetry here and there, which is what you just heard. Poetry helped me express myself  as it was music with no beat. no singing. no drums. Just me and my emotion. My (now) husband/wife stayed with me and we got married 3 years ago. They helped me with my career and I assisted them with theirs when they needed my help. I still talk to Li-

"Y/n!!!!" Lily? I turn around to see Lily, Gemma, Sean, and Miles running towards me and Y/f/c. When they reach they pull us into a group hug.

"Y/n, Y/f/c! We missed yo-" Lily's voice slowly faded away as I saw the people I held hatred for. The people who didn't care for me.

Nicole

David

and Emily

"Y/n!" Nicole cried out as she tried to run to me. But the guards knew, Gemma told me they were coming. That Nicole and David were gonna act like the good guys.. But they wouldn't fool me this time.

"Y/n! Tell them! Tell them, I'm your mother! About your father and sister over here!" I turned our group around. Me, Y/f/c, Miles, Gemma, Sean, and Lily. and we walked away. Leaving them behind. Until they had to go to back home of course, but I wasn't worried for them. They moved out into their own house and Gemma adopted Lily to get away from Nicole and David. It was a long battle... but everyone knew how evil Nicole and David were. Only thing is, Emily was just as bad.

_______________________________________________________

Word Count: 748!